Netanyahu Warns Putin That Iran Wants to Destroy 6 Million Jews

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ts-in-syria-says-iran-fired-missiles-at-golan

Let's be really, really, really, really, really... really clear here.

Iran, beyond the propaganda and how badly our schools suck, does not and never has wanted to exterminate the Jews. This is about the most disgusting of lies imaginable and the fact that Bloomberg makes this 'real' news is pitiful as well.

The Jews of Iran, while being cut down for decades through unimaginable incentives to immigrate to Israel is growing yet again.

As of a couple years ago:
Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment

There are around 60 synagogues across Iran – six of them in Tehran – for a population that numbers between 10,000 and 20,000. Community members may be quick to state they are not Zionists, but there is pride in the purity of the stock and the fact that it is growing....

"The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here," he says. "We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn't follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality."...

We need to show visitors we are Jews; we need to meet the expectations of the foreigners about our Jewishness."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-state-we-feel-secure-and-happy-a6934931.html

That number today is approaching 30,000. This is according to a Jewish member of the Iranian parliament.

Let that sink in and listen for yourself starting at around 5:10 in the following short documentary. You have to watch this as Jews talk about the freedom to practice their religion in Iran, how synagogues in Europe need protection, but not in Iran and so much more.

@Seaside, they don't have a problem with Jews at all; they have a problem with being lied into war. I hope this helps to alleviate some of your fears.

Netanyahu is an idiot. Fuck him.
He is nearly a terrorist. I hope he goes like gaddaffi with a knife up his ass.

Netanyahoo can fuck off. It’s obvious muslims want jews dead so fuck them all.

Raise your hand if you're thinking about killing 6 million Jews right now.

Come on...be honest

Last edited:
everyone knows it's Israel
that's trying to start a war

Tell a lie enough and people begin to believe... 6 mil is the magic number for some reason, it was a lie then and is now...

Not sure they should brag too much about a Jewish member of Parliament when Paliament is just a rubber stamp council over there. Not exactly a lot of Jewish ayatollahs running the country I imagine.

But yeah, its ironic that Israel maligns Iran as much as it does when Iran has a far larger Jewish community than Israel's Arab allies like Saudi Arabia and Egypt. But then again maybe not, perhaps this conflict has less do with with religion as a direct influence than religion as an identity marker from which support networks are established and then compete.

Last edited:
Let’s be really really clear
They want the whole 12 million not six

Rough estimate
There are about 213 times as many gay men in the us as there are Jews in Iran.

320 million people divided by 2
That’s men
3-5 percent are gay
So 4% of 160 million
6.4 million
Divided by the very generous 30000 number of Jews

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ts-in-syria-says-iran-fired-missiles-at-golan

Let's be really, really, really, really, really... really clear here.

Iran, beyond the propaganda and how badly our schools suck, does not and never has wanted to exterminate the Jews. This is about the most disgusting of lies imaginable and the fact that Bloomberg makes this 'real' news is pitiful as well.

The Jews of Iran, while being cut down for decades through unimaginable incentives to immigrate to Israel is growing yet again.

As of a couple years ago:
Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment

There are around 60 synagogues across Iran – six of them in Tehran – for a population that numbers between 10,000 and 20,000. Community members may be quick to state they are not Zionists, but there is pride in the purity of the stock and the fact that it is growing....

"The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here," he says. "We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn't follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality."...

We need to show visitors we are Jews; we need to meet the expectations of the foreigners about our Jewishness."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-state-we-feel-secure-and-happy-a6934931.html

That number today is approaching 30,000. This is according to a Jewish member of the Iranian parliament.

Let that sink in and listen for yourself starting at around 5:10 in the following short documentary. You have to watch this as Jews talk about the freedom to practice their religion in Iran, how synagogues in Europe need protection, but not in Iran and so much more.

@Seaside, they don't have a problem with Jews at all; they have a problem with being lied into war. I hope this helps to alleviate some of your fears.

Ahmadinejad said that Israel is a tumor that should be wiped off the map. Maybe you can parse that language to mean something other than a threat of extermination but if I’m living in the country he’s talking about, I’m taking it as a earnest threat.

Why are all your posts purple. They murder my eyesight.

That being said, if they do want Israel destroyed, that's more like.. what.. 8.5 million? I guess they aren't all jewish - but seems like more than 6 mil though.

Netanyahu warns Putin that Iran wants to destroy 6 million Jews.

Why 6 million? That is roughly the number that died during the holocaust during WWII. Why not 5 million or 7 million? Yeah, like Putin needs to be told anything by Netanyahu. He has his own intelligence service. Is that 'Bibi' sucking up to Putin? ...and he is not even a practicing Jew. How did this man come to rule Israel? Could a Catholic rule Israel?

Why are all your posts purple. They murder my eyesight.

I've asked the same thing before. It kills my eyes also. It is not even purple. It is a fluorescent pink kind of thing. Girl stuff. @abiG just loves the color or wants to drive everyone crazy.

Can Israel fight their own dumb wars on their own.

Ahmadinejad said that Israel is a tumor that should be wiped off the map.
Source?

How did this man come to rule Israel? Could a Catholic rule Israel?
He is an atheist and I have I explained numerous times now that Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites.

Not sure they should brag too much about a Jewish member of Parliament when Paliament is jsut a rubber stmap council over there. Not exactly a lot of Jewish ayatollahs running the country I imagien.
No one bragged. I posted it just to further illustrate that Iran's problems are not with Jews.

But yeah, its ironic that Israel maligns Iran as much as it does when Iran has a far larger Jewish community than Israel's Arab allies like Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
It is beyond ironic. It shatters the zionist narrative that 'our' MSM parrots for all the idiots who believe them.

Let’s be really really clear
They want the whole 12 million not six
The OP was clear that a large population of Jews live peacefully and securely in Iran. When the narrative cannot be consistent with the facts, change the narrative, not the facts.

No one bragged. I posted it just to further illustrate that Iran's problems are not with Jews.
I'm just saying it doesn't mean much since its not the position of power that it is in other countries. If Jews actually had political power, even if only a little, that would indeed mean a lot. That said I agree with your larger point, that its not that the Islamic Republic hates Jews but is ideologically against Zionism and so called imperialism.

Ahmadinejad said that Israel is a tumor that should be wiped off the map. Maybe you can parse that language to mean something other than a threat of extermination but if I’m living in the country he’s talking about, I’m taking it as a earnest threat.
Usually when the "wipe off the map" is used they mean in the way something like the Ottoman Empire was wiped off the map; it ceases to exist as a politically recognized entity. Besides, the antagonism goes both ways. Israel has targeted Iranians scientists and threatened them constantly as has the US("bomb, bomb, bomb Iran").

So yeah, if I ran a country that was constantly antagonized and threatened by major and regional powers I might not have the rosiest disposition towards them.

Source?

He is an atheist and I have I explained numerous times now that Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites.

It is beyond ironic. It shatters the zionist narrative that 'our' MSM parrots for all the idiots who believe them.

The OP was clear that a large population of Jews live peacefully and securely in Iran. When the narrative cannot be consistent with the facts, change the narrative, not the facts.
There are more people who own yorkies in the us than there are Jews in Iran.

Jews are .04% of Iran. That’s your fucking stupid definition of a lot

Back