Netherbeast Underground Muscle Shaman

is this the guy who does pull ups with his feet on the ceilling?
i was looking for that video haha

It’s actually a dude who faked lifts on YouTube and got busted, deleted his channel and disappeared.

is this the guy who does pull ups with his feet on the ceilling?
i was looking for that video haha
Maybe? He deleted his channel after being called out for faking lifts

i think people investing the time to make videos just to bash people who lift fake weights are even worse than the fakers.

who gives a fuck?
just don't watch all those clowns.

i think people investing the time to make videos just to bash people who lift fake weights are even worse than the fakers.

who gives a fuck?
just don't watch all those clowns.
YouTube fitness is a huge dick measuring contest and this reminds me of a thread I made about unrealistic strength standards because of Youtube. If some shit heap pretends he can out-total Dan Green with nothing but coffee enemas and castor oil, he should get raked through the coals.

I had only recently heard about this clown (before the fraud) and he looked like a retard to me. Rack pulling like 1200lbs with a 0.5 inch ROM is supposed to be impressive now? As much as I like Alpha Destiny, some of his strength feats were retarded as well.

Unless were talking about the Bench, Squat (Front, Conv, Box), Deadlift (Trap, Sumo, Conv), Dips, Chin Ups or Press strength feats are fairly irrelevant.

I had only recently heard about this clown (before the fraud) and he looked like a retard to me. Rack pulling like 1200lbs with a 0.5 inch ROM is supposed to be impressive now? As much as I like Alpha Destiny, some of his strength feats were retarded as well.

Unless were talking about the Bench, Squat (Front, Conv, Box), Deadlift (Trap, Sumo, Conv), Dips, Chin Ups or Press strength feats are fairly irrelevant.
Yeah he did 100 consecutive weighted air humps with 1000lbs. The ROM was like a quarter of an inch. He was an idiot

Funniest part was when he made a call out video on a certain someone that shall not be named by me and he turned out to be just as full of shit as the person he was talking shit to.

Back