Never Mind The Bullocks

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I've loved this album since my "punk" teenager years. I just watched it's episode of Classic Albums, and I can't believe the album is going on 42 years old. Just looking at the Billboard Top albums from 1976, I couldn't imagine what it was like to hear this album in the midst of The Eagles,Led Zeppelin,Peter Frampton, The Rolling Stones and Stevie Wonder. I think The Sex Pistols benefited in a round about way, from never having the opportunity to "suck" with follow up efforts. That being said I think the album still holds up great today with its raw energy.

Ja Ja ja Johnny Be Goode. go johny. I don't know the words. Agooooogogogog Ayayayayayayya . LEts gogogog ago Johnny. Oh its fucking awful hate songs like that! The pits...Eeeyeyeyayayay I know oi oi Steve Roadrunner Should we do roadrunner ey thats fucking awful stop i1 Duh ugh dug

I've loved this album since my "punk" teenager years. I just watched it's episode of Classic Albums, and I can't believe the album is going on 42 years old. Just looking at the Billboard Top albums from 1976, I couldn't imagine what it was like to hear this album in the midst of The Eagles,Led Zeppelin,Peter Frampton, The Rolling Stones and Stevie Wonder. I think The Sex Pistols benefited in a round about way, from never having the opportunity to "suck" with follow up efforts. That being said I think the album still holds up great today with its raw energy.

yeah they are def underrated and had a unique sound that they dont get enough credit for. I love the clash but anyone can see why they tend to appeal more to hipsters and nerds, while the sex pistols get kinda poo poo'd for being too straight forward and macho.

Not underrated. There is a reason we are still talking about them 40 years later.

Not underrated. There is a reason we are still talking about them 40 years later.
at least among musicians,critics and stuff, I've heard alot of people talk down on the sex pistols. but they really had a cool sound and were very different.

Back