Never Smoked Pot Before What's Like?

raty tat tat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The only reason I haven't Is because of the smell of it.

I'm curious what it does to you.

It's awesome.....

th

The only reason I haven't Is because of the smell of it.

I'm curious what it does to you.
I don't want to contribute to your delinquency.

It relaxes you, makes your eyes feel heavy, makes food taste better, makes music sound better, makes comedy better, and makes you tired and sleepy after a couple hours. That's the only way I can describe it.

Best way I can describe it, is like you're an audience member watching a movie about your life, filmed from a first-person perspective.

I love getting together with like 4-5 buddies. Smoking some weed, flipping tru the tv channels talking about funny stupid shit and cracking up.

Smoking weed once in awhile is a lot of fun.

If you’re brand new to it, it feels kinda like you’re in a vivid dream.

Literally no matter how good of a description someone gives you will never truly understand until you have experienced it. Like busting a nut.

First time smoking weed I ate 2 huge slices of blueberry pie with vanilla icecream, masturbated like crazy, and then took an incredible nap.

It’s a chill feeling that enhances your senses and surroundings. Smoke a blunt and bump some music your first time.

Your experience will vary depending on the strain and terpene profile of the cannabis you consume.

ALL are positive, some more powerful than others.
Terpenes.png

It relaxes you, makes your eyes feel heavy, makes food taste better, makes music sound better, makes comedy better, and makes you tired and sleepy after a couple hours. That's the only way I can describe it.

Blazed as fuck. Eating pizza and having a grapefruit raddler before a comedy show.

You right.

It feels like laying on bags of sand.

For real though, if you're smart, you'll suddenly understand waaaaaay more about how a lot of music/movie/art choices are made, pretty much instantly.

If you're not smart, you'll say "whoa" a bunch of times and get kinda sleepy.

I would recommend doing something you like to do when you smoke marijuana. Whether it's videogames, hiking, playing paintball, boxing....whatever floats your boat. Then you can get a good idea how it can enhance those activities. Sometimes just sitting around talking can make you feel retarded/paranoid etc. I like doing stuff. Even going for a run or working out.

I remember getting high with my old roommate and we were watching one of those dumb parody movies and we could not stop laughing at this one scene. It wasn't even that funny but we were just dying. His girl just looked at us shaking her head.

Also one time, I was at this party and my boy had some fire shit he called the "One Hitta Quitta." He wasn't lying. One hit of his bong and we were all blazed out of our minds. I remember hugging some dude's hot ass girlfriend for like ten minutes and we didn't even know each other. We didn't hook up or anything we just kept hugging each other high off our ass. Don't even remember her name. LOL

Last edited:
I remember the first few times I smoked, it was awful. Skunkiest shit ever. Dry mouth with no buzz. And then 1 time, I was smoking with one of my cousins, and he failed to tell me that the blunt included acid, and that was awful. But the last 2 times were good. One was a gummy edible which was pretty good. The other, I took 2 hits off a vaporizer and was straight retarded for about 5 hours, holy shit.

try heroin before pot.

pots too dangerous.

Personally, I don’t like it. There are rare situations where I have enjoyed it. But as an every day thing I don’t enjoy the feeling. When I do it I feel very disconnected from the world. I live every moment solely in the moment. I will occasionally do it when camping. I have enjoyed moments where I would just stare at a campfire and be able to absolutely mesmerized by the patterns of it in a way I couldn’t appreciate otherwise. Also food can taste absolutely amazing as I can really focus on the flavour on another level. But if I’m at home or partying with friends it’s not fun at all.

underwhelming

Though ive heard thats theres these fancy hard strains out now that make you trip balls but ehhh

Back