New and improved Johnny Hendricks

Oh wow. So that's where Frank Lester has been. One of the toughest son of bitches that's ever been in the TUF house.

Also LOL I've got more followers than Hendricks and I have only been punched in the face like 5 times that's absurd

It always makes me sad when grown men post photos of their meals on Instagram or Facebook. Actually not sad. I think it blows giraffe dick.
Most of them do it because of sponsorships stipe for example weird fact I remember Johnny actually having that type sponsorship in the caption he listed the company name saying they gonna help him make weight guess what happened weigh in day lol

New and improved Jonny Hendricks? Has he learned to digest his hamburger and French fries faster?

Fresh and focused to kill.

006e8ee1b7213d3ac650292d05441c09.png

It would be cool to see him get it all together, but I think it's too little too late and he gets starched at 217

Those 'burgers' are 70% burned

What is the thing with the hammer on the shoulder supposed to do?

Man, you're salty as fuck.
Also, I can't really disagree with anything you said, so....yeah.
Liked.

How many times has Johny Hendricks claimed to be new and improved? He's on his second weight class, though he missed weight at 185!

Johny is done. They should stick a fork in him like those burgers. He had a nice pre-USADA career. Knocked Fitch and Kampmann flying. I thought he beat GSP because of round 2 but I could actually see how rounds 1, 3, and 5 could have been called for Georges.

Whether it's age, lack of discipline, steroids, or just losing a step while the fight game moves forward, I don't see Hendricks doing anything in the future. Maybe he wins a fight or two at 185, he will never fight for the title and never beat a Weidman, Romero, Souza or Rockhold.

The expert knowledge in this thread is overwhelming

What is the thing with the hammer on the shoulder supposed to do?

Nothing. It's quackery from a chiropractor. They probably claim it reduces inflammation or promotes healing. Truly its nonsense.

Johnny Hendricks is a broken record at this point. I can't believe the UFC has kept him around this long after all these weight misses and bad performances. I guess they figured they could use him like an old tire a few more times.

Pshh, cooking prep for the weekend. More his next meal. We all know Jonny, we all know...

BiggRiggBurgers.jpg

While Hendricks does that bro science bullshit..

..someone is taking it really serious

Back