New ass-workout routine

Home_Slice

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Girls are hyper competitive about their ass.

Despite having a big hairy pair of testicles, I don't like being outperformed.

I used to do RDL's, squats and leg press exclusively. All in the gym as they're all heavy weight routines.

At home I couldn't really work teh ass cause I only have dumb bells and a light kettlebell, nothing heavy enough to see results.

UNTIL, I started checking out some new routines on youtube.

Granted they're mostly compiled by flooze and THOT's, but one can't dispute the routine quality.

Basically it's possible to get a solid at-home routine by using one leg for most things.

1) one leg RDL's
2) one leg hip thrusts
3) reverse lunges
4) step ups

I can do everything using a chair, a futon and a kettlebell.

It's intense. I'm assuming it hits different muscles than the conventional heavy compound lifts.

It's always good to introduce new variety, keep things evolving. Curious to see what kind of results this routine produces.

Last edited:
need before and after for science

Checking out other ass-workout vids, the exercises tend to repeat themselves:

Pistol squats, single-leg RDL, bulgarian split squat with weight in hand, one legged back extention with squeezing the glute. This is what i would do at home. All very effective with medium weight dumbbell. Pistols are good with bodyweight and work the ass pretty good also. Remember not to jump up from the bottom with the help of inertia. Just press the earth away from you with the leg. This made huge difference for me

Split squats and lunges. Women are too into kickbacks and hip thrusts. I don't think those exercises are the best bang for the buck. They take too long to set up too. I am always waiting for some chick doing those stupid exercises.

Last edited:
In recent years I have used commercial gyms for whatever reason, the females have actually been following better programs than the men in most cases. The focus has been a bit skewed like loading that hip thrust exercise up with more weight, than their squat, but overall the programming has been solid.

I still see guys doing the bench, curl, lat pulldown circuit to failure 3 days a week though with one leg day where they just jam everything in and leg press over any other movement.

Girls are hyper competitive about their ass.

Despite having a big hairy pair of testicles, I don't like being outperformed.

I used to do RDL's, squats and leg press exclusively. All in the gym as they're all heavy weight routines.

At home I couldn't really work teh ass cause I only have dumb bells and a light kettlebell, nothing heavy enough to see results.

UNTIL, I started checking out some new routines on youtube.

Granted they're mostly compiled by flooze and THOT's, but one can't dispute the routine quality.

Basically it's possible to get a solid at-home routine by using one leg for most things.

1) one leg RDL's
2) one leg hip thrusts
3) reverse lunges
4) step ups

I can do everything using a chair, a futon and a kettlebell.

It's intense. I'm assuming it hits different muscles than the conventional heavy compound lifts.

It's always good to introduce new variety, keep things evolving. Curious to see what kind of results this routine produces.

They definitely go hard with the ass routines, I started working out solely for the ass, but over time I found much more value in a multitude of areas of training. I'm a mesomorph, so when i was working my ass all the time, It just made me look bigger and bigger, so I stopped working it. However, leg day is super important, but theres so much more to it than just ass, but working the ass does require a lot of different training method, but for strength and conditioning, ass is just a part of the picture. There are a lot of leg exercises that aren't for the ass that you need to do lets say if you're training for the military or special ops.

Anyone have any good exercises to hit the upper glute. I want to build that ass shelf!

Very complete overview of ass-working-out.

Different approaches such as stretch versus clench.

Pistol squats, single-leg RDL, bulgarian split squat with weight in hand, one legged back extention with squeezing the glute. This is what i would do at home. All very effective with medium weight dumbbell. Pistols are good with bodyweight and work the ass pretty good also. Remember not to jump up from the bottom with the help of inertia. Just press the earth away from you with the leg. This made huge difference for me
Pistol squats are hard to do, for me at least.

one legged back extention
I don't think I can do this at home but gonna try it in the gym for sure.

Ive been doing pistols on and off for years and over the years ive perfected my tehnique to where i can pump them out with either leg without issues. It can take time to get them right and get used to them but finally you will. Unless youre overweight or super unflexible.

I don't think I can do this at home but gonna try it in the gym for sure.
Tie a band to a solid point and do them resisted with it on foot. The leg back ext

Different exercise but lay on the floor with a chair in front of you. Put both feet on chair and 'curl' your body up. Then hold when you're 90 degrees. About 15 reps should have your hams and ass lighting up.

Different exercise but lay on the floor with a chair in front of you. Put both feet on chair and 'curl' your body up. Then hold when you're 90 degrees. About 15 reps should have your hams and ass lighting up.
Video of this?

Didn't watch vid, but found this similar movement.

Back