New BBC show Bodyguard

Just saw the first episode it looked good, the show got crazy hype over here. Peaky Blinders still the best British show right now.

Just finished this.
It was great from start to finish.
The last episode was some of the tensest shit I've seen in a while.

I want to see Rob Stark in more stuff. He was great in this.

Didn't see a single bbc in that clip.

unusual-colored-animals-15-11__700.jpg

Just finished this.

I need to watch this on Netflix. It's on my list.

Lots of good stuff there lately. DD season 3, Haunting at Hill House, Fightworld, and Castlevania comes back today.

Is there anywhere legit to watch this show? Been hearing good things about it since last year but I don't have cable, only Netflix/Amazon Prime.

I am the very last person you should ask about legitimate sources to watch anything.

I cut cable and torrent everything. I love how much great stuff there is but hate how hard it is to find everything. I paid a hundred and twenty a month for years and literally never used it, not exaggerating, never even turned it on, just torrented everything because it's so much easier.

Jodie Comer is fantastic in this, by the way.

4120.jpg

bbc?.... no spoiler tag with athletic, and explosive members?!?!?!? ...if i were gay i'd be disappoint TS...no ro

Just finished this.

Richard Madden was really great, I loved it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Check out the pilot for 'Oasis', on amazon. Doesn't seem like the show will get picked up, it's been sitting there for a few years I think, but it's a great 1-hour episode starring Robb Stark.

Check out the pilot for 'Oasis', on amazon. Doesn't seem like the show will get picked up, it's been sitting there for a few years I think, but it's a great 1-hour episode starring Robb Stark.

Scots in space???

Sign me up.

Scots in space???

Sign me up.

Oh nice, you haven't seen it? It's solid. You will dig it.

Just have your heartbreak pre-loaded, for when you finish the pilot and realize it seems that so far amazon is showing no signs of picking up the series.

Oh nice, you haven't seen it? It's solid. You will dig it.

Just have your heartbreak pre-loaded, for when you finish the pilot and realize it seems that so far amazon is showing no signs of picking up the series.

I am guaranteed to hate it anyways. But I will watch it, because science fiction.

Nobody ever gets these science fiction shows right, and I set the bar incredibly high.

The last science fiction sci fi show I really loved was the Galactica reboot.

There have been shows I kind of liked, but I genuinely liked Galactica, thought it was fantastic, and didn't spend half my time rolling my eyes.

The "Baltar accent" scene is one of my all time top ten favorite television scenes.

Timestamped. Illustrates just how good the acting was on that show.

Last edited:
I am guaranteed to hate it anyways. But I will watch it, because science fiction.

Nobody ever gets these science fiction shows right, and I set the bar incredibly high.

The last science fiction sci fi show I really loved was the Galactica reboot.

There have been shows I kind of liked, but I genuinely liked Galactica, thought it was fantastic, and didn't spend half my time rolling my eyes.

The "Baltar accent" scene is one of my all time top ten favorite television scenes.

Timestamped. Illustrates just how good the acting was on that show.

I'll save my thoughts on Oasis until after you've watched it (other than to say it is good). I suspect you will like it.

I have a friend who swears by Battlestar Galactica, I've still not seen it yet though.

I'll save my thoughts on Oasis until after you've watched it (other than to say it is good). I suspect you will like it.

I have a friend who swears by Battlestar Galactica, I've still not seen it yet though.

It took a while for Galactica to click for me, but once I was in, I was ALL in.

I hated Saul Tigh at first, and he became one of my favorite characters.

I ws intrigued at first but lost interest when I heard it was Robb instead of Jon Snow.

30 minutes in fucking dope love Brit tv

Back