New Canadian Party!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
The deal with Kadr is without a doubt the fault of the progressive liberals and the Trudeau family. The islamic extremists shouldn't have been let into the country in the first place.

Listen, son, it seems apparent from this conversation you're just filled with irrational hate
(for the PM, not Kadr) and there's nothing Canadian about that. And if you don't recognize from my location where I live, then absolutely, your assertion that you are Canadian is in some doubt. You might want to grow up a little before you address me again if you want to have a sensible conversation.

There's nothing Canadian about Trudeau or any "Canadian" prog.

There's nothing Canadian about Trudeau or any "Canadian" prog.
He doesn’t get it,he’s more concerned with the rule of law but terrorism isn’t one of those. We never even did the alleged torturing. We handed him over to the USA because he killed one of theirs. I have zero sympathy for him or the other three Trudeau paid 10 mil each as well.

He doesn’t get it,he’s more concerned with the rule of law but terrorism isn’t one of those. We never even did the alleged torturing. We handed him over to the USA because he killed one of theirs. I have zero sympathy for him or the other three Trudeau paid 10 mil each as well.
<TrumpWrong1>
Sorry pal but never looked at your location till you meantioned it really,I’ve never heard of garden of the gulf.I had to look it up and when I did your whole thought process made instant sense. But alas you want to just dance around the actual rule of law here and award Omar his money so be it. The guys a killer and being Canadian and fighting for Isis isn’t a get out of torture free card or the keys to Canada’s atm tax payer machine. On a different note most of the west would love to saw Canada off at the Ontario Quebec border. I hope I live to see it.
I hope I live to see you grow the fuck up and learn a little about credibility, logic and about how laws work. Whether or not you commit a crime against a piece of shit or a stand up citizen, you have committed a crime. You may expect to get more or less sympathy from the public or the prosecution but you should expect the punishment to fit the crime, not the victim.

Your narrow view misses so many factors that you totally fail to consider. I.e. you just don't get it. I unlike you, I can separate my opinions of the man himself and what should/should have happened to him from the reality that a country that asserts its moral authority internationally on its human rights record and its commitment to the rule of law cannot turn around and not hold itself to account when caught red-handed facilitating the torture of a human being, without sacrificing all credibility with its allies and a large part of the public.

<TrumpWrong1>

I hope I live to see you grow the fuck up and learn a little about credibility, logic and about how laws work. Whether or not you commit a crime against a piece of shit or a stand up citizen, you have committed a crime. You may expect to get more or less sympathy from the public or the prosecution but you should expect the punishment to fit the crime, not the victim.

Your narrow view misses so many factors that you totally fail to consider. I.e. you just don't get it. I unlike you, I can separate my opinions of the man himself and what should/should have happened to him from the reality that a country that asserts its moral authority internationally on its human rights record and its commitment to the rule of law cannot turn around and not hold itself to account when caught red-handed facilitating the torture of a human being, without sacrificing all credibility with its allies and a large part of the public.
Are you this dense? When you leave the sanctuary of Canada to fight for terrorism you should give up your rights period. This law you’re referring to is garbage. He left to fight against his own county which is treason. Anyway I’m done with your sanctimonious bs.

Are you this dense? When you leave the sanctuary of Canada to fight for terrorism you should give up your rights period. This law you’re referring to is garbage. He left to fight against his own county which is treason. Anyway I’m done with your sanctimonious bs.
LOL that's a good thing; they say it's better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Edit: there's nothing sanctimonious about defeating a shitty argument with a well reasoned one. And you started things right off with the insults, and I'm showing you to be the just out of diapers shitstain that you are. So, again, grow the fuck up and we'll talk sense.

@Rebound59 still thinks Trudeau is unjustly shat upon.

Yes it seems like he can do no wrong in the east ,he’s on my ignore list. I have no room for morons like that.

You shouldn't ignore him. He's an excellent gauge on how insane the progs are becoming.

You shouldn't ignore him. He's an excellent gauge on how insane the progs are becoming.
We in Canada know the east is insane,I don’t need a gauge because that’s where completely clueless level of the gauge starts

Yes it seems like he can do no wrong in the east ,he’s on my ignore list. I have no room for morons like that.
LOL stands to reason that you seem to be talking to someone on mine.

Back