New Chief of Staff on Trump

Dosent matter who he picks, mentally ill liberals will cry.

It doesn't sound like anyone wanted the jerb.

Trump could take the job himself and give the presidency to Bernie or hillary and liberals would still cry.

Drumpf hired someone who shitted on him in an interview. He is desperate and a confirmed cuck.

"The best people"

<TheDonald>

Lol you’re the one crying, I’m simply stating facts, you’re the one posting stupid ape pictures and typing unreadable bullshit. One of us is crying and it ain’t me baby!!!
Knew you would, knew you would.
It was like tossing a bit of cheese on the floor and watching as a mouse runs into the glaring light, desperate for my crumbs.

My crumbs enlighten your narrow mind, they fill your empty heart, and you're nibblin', jest a-nibblin'.

Lol you’re the one crying, I’m simply stating facts, you’re the one posting stupid ape pictures and typing unreadable bullshit. One of us is crying and it ain’t me baby!!!

You seem upset. Maybe you should stay off the internet until you are done with your cycle Cheryl.

You seem upset. Maybe you should stay off the internet until you are done with your cycle Cheryl.

I couldn’t possibly be LESS upset than I am now, things are going great. It’s hilarious though how posting things liberals don’t want to hear means that I’m “upset” or that I’m “crying” when I’m realitt neither could be further from the truth.

See actually, we got some snow, my snowmobile is gassed up and I have a moose tag in my pocket, I’m looking at ripping 20+ inches of fresh powder all day long on a brand new snomachine and sbooting moose and drinking scotch afterwards with my brosefs and Trump is president.

Tomorrow, while all that is going down, you bitches will be here on Sherdog crying about Trump.

Fact.

Knew you would, knew you would.
It was like tossing a bit of cheese on the floor and watching as a mouse runs into the glaring light, desperate for my crumbs.

My crumbs enlighten your narrow mind, they fill your empty heart, and you're nibblin', jest a-nibblin'.

This is cute but really it’s nust proof of what I called earlier, liberals will cry no matter what.

I couldn’t possibly be LESS upset than I am now, things are going great. It’s hilarious though how posting things liberals don’t want to hear means that I’m “upset” or that I’m “crying” when I’m realitt neither could be further from the truth.

See actually, we got some snow, my snowmobile is gassed up and I have a moose tag in my pocket, I’m looking at ripping 20+ inches of fresh powder all day long on a brand new snomachine and sbooting moose and drinking scotch afterwards with my brosefs and Trump is president.

Tomorrow, while all that is going down, you bitches will be here on Sherdog crying about Trump.

Fact.

You are in here right now bitching and moaning that people are attacking your "daddy"

Hey bushman, tell us more on your thoughts about "protecting the white race"

Back