New Chief of Staff on Trump

Hey bushman, tell us more on your thoughts about "protecting the white race"

Not really my area of expertise or concern. Seems like you are more interested In it than I am. I guess if I wa see ally concerned with it I would t have married an Asian chick, but since you are interested in the subject, why don’t you tell me all about it.

I couldn’t possibly be LESS upset than I am now, things are going great. It’s hilarious though how posting things liberals don’t want to hear means that I’m “upset” or that I’m “crying” when I’m realitt neither could be further from the truth.

See actually, we got some snow, my snowmobile is gassed up and I have a moose tag in my pocket, I’m looking at ripping 20+ inches of fresh powder all day long on a brand new snomachine and sbooting moose and drinking scotch afterwards with my brosefs and Trump is president.

Tomorrow, while all that is going down, you bitches will be here on Sherdog crying about Trump.

Fact.

Sounds like a really gay day.

Well I guess if you’re blind, for those of us who aren’t it’s clear the left has the monopoly on bitching and crying.
They don't. You're incorrect, your subjective opinion is falsely untrue, and not agreeing with my reasonable observations is triggering me the fuck out yo.
Stop molesting my eyes with your oppressive posts, where's muh safe space.

I'm gonna start a thread, we need a place that's free from your out of control privilege.

Someone on TV called him ethically sound, but this is the same piece of shit that went on TV during the Sean Spicer era and scolded the press as he displayed photos of the fake Mexico wall/fence whatever the fuck he tried to spin it as when it was actually a photo of Bush/Obama era fence repair.

Seems like the revolving door has developed a bit of an odor. Considering how readily Trump trashes the people who have decided to try and work for him, it's not exactly tough to understand the lack of prospective employees.

I wonder what the third and fourth year are going to look like.

Seems like the revolving door has developed a bit of an odor. Considering how readily Trump trashes the people who have decided to try and work for him, it's not exactly tough to understand the lack of prospective employees.

I wonder what the third and fourth year are going to look like?
Surely they'll be smooth as silk like the first half

Well I guess if you’re blind, for those of us who aren’t it’s clear the left has the monopoly on bitching and crying.

Says the first guy to start bitching and crying in this thread

I couldn’t possibly be LESS upset than I am now, things are going great. It’s hilarious though how posting things liberals don’t want to hear means that I’m “upset” or that I’m “crying” when I’m realitt neither could be further from the truth.

See actually, we got some snow, my snowmobile is gassed up and I have a moose tag in my pocket, I’m looking at ripping 20+ inches of fresh powder all day long on a brand new snomachine and sbooting moose and drinking scotch afterwards with my brosefs and Trump is president.

Tomorrow, while all that is going down, you bitches will be here on Sherdog crying about Trump.

Fact.
What kind of sled?

Fact.

Lol yes you're clearly ecstatic that Trump had to pick a guy who thinks he's an idiot, due to lack of better options.

Allow me to summarize your posts in this thread:

dTcAHZc.jpg

"I have at least 10, 12 - 12 people that want it badly. I'm making a decision. Great people," he said. "I could do it immediately. I'm in no rush. A lot of people want it."

"I have at least 10, 12 - 12 people that want it badly. I'm making a decision. Great people," he said. "I could do it immediately. I'm in no rush. A lot of people want it."
Just to be clear, Luchabear's is an interim post that may want to abruptly spend time with its family.

He must think he's special and will be the only one who won't be thrown under the bus and shit talked or blamed for some shady shit.

He's not wrong. Being right a single time puts him better than half the administration. Good pick.

Mick Mulvaney is keeping his current job. Hedging his bets before he even takes the job, lol.

People were lining up for the job. They had to turn away people at the door!!!!

Back