NEW CM ish oportunity for WME

C

champbless

Since we all know how CM Punks ship sank worse than titanic for UFC not once but twice, Snoop might be great second chance for them, he even has better talent than CM and some sick range for real assuming he just started and some Bonesque type of body ( minus 100 pounds LOL ), is he future UFC freakweight champ i ll let you be the judge of that:

He should just stick to smoking weed and saying funny shit about white people

So says Todd

Btw snoop looks like dog shit throwing hands, just like wiz K. But he the dogfather so I let it slide.

Btw snoop looks like dog shit throwing hands, just like wiz K. But he the dogfather so I let it slide.

Ofcourse he does it would be strange he looks good but sad thing is or funny thing depends on your point of view is that he looks nothing worse than CM who spent 4 years Training every day allegedly

Ofcourse he does it would be strange he looks good but sad thing is or funny thing depends on your point of view is that he looks nothing worse than CM who spent 4 years Training every day allegedly
Yeah cm punk is a bum , my money on snoop in that one.

I think we might see an honest to goodness limb removal if Snoop took a leg kick.

For a dude that used to brag about fighting in the streets, he looks like he’s never thrown a punch in his life.

Still love him though

giphy.gif

Since we all know how CM Punks ship sank worse than titanic for UFC not once but twice, Snoop might be great second chance for them, he even has better talent than CM and some sick range for real assuming he just started and some Bonesque type of body ( minus 100 pounds LOL ), is he future UFC freakweight champ i ll let you be the judge of that:

UFC-225-CM-Punk-vs-Mike-Jackson-Jimmy-Smith-Preview_656812_OpenGraphImage.jpg

Leeeeeeets Goooooooooooh!

Back