New Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Will Show Players How Much Death There Is In The Game

I have no doubt this game will be as epic as a chick with 4 breasts. However, it was such bullshit to announce this game in 1993 and then give nothing ever since.

But they've actually said next to nothing about the game. That trailer was to attract talent to their studio by saying, "Hey, we're working on this fucking cool license. Come help us make it."

But they've actually said next to nothing about the game. That trailer was to attract talent to their studio by saying, "Hey, we're working on this fucking cool license. Come help us make it."

Yeah, but thats the thing. You release this cool trailer and whet appetites fully knowing your game is 5 years away at a minimum.

Thats some square enix shit

At least cdpr delivers and puts in a vast amount of work towards their projects

Eh, they pretty much all put in a vast amount of work.

Im looking forward to this game as much as anybody and CDPR is still one of the premiere devs in gaming. But on this one particular thing, they deserve criticism.

I’m pumped for it but I’m not expecting it any time soon. Same thing with Red Dead Redemption 2... preordered that bitch like a year ago and it may not even release this year.

never played RD1. its open world? hows the combat?

It's wild west Grand Theft Auto, and there's a sweet Max Payne style bullet time you can use to where you mark your enemies in slo-mo then blast a way. Amazing game.

thats sexy, I remember when I first went off to college a friend of mine had it on ps3. saw him play for a squick second but wasn't really into open world stuff. more FPS/3PS

gonna get the sequel for sure

It still holds up, if you have a way to grab it on a system now. I'd highly recommend giving it a shot just for the story itself, but the game play alone is worth giving it a quick go

It's wild west Grand Theft Auto, and there's a sweet Max Payne style bullet time you can use to where you mark your enemies in slo-mo then blast a way. Amazing game.

It's arguably Rockstar's finest story, even though it borrows heavily from old Westerns. John Marston is a great character and had some incredible voice acting from a relatively unknown man. If he makes an appearance in RDR2, I really hope they got the same guy back in the sound booth.

Back