New Diet to Lose Weight

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So after taking a few months break from dieting I've decided to start again to reach my new goal. I'm doing keto and IF.

Day 1

Started eating at 730. Finished now at 920

a 6th block of low fat cheese
one 14.5 ounce can of salmon
2 boiled eggs
4 small tomatoes
2 glasses of almond milk.

yesterday was a bit of cream cheese
2 boiled eggs
2 glasses of almond milk
14.75 oz can of salmon
some broccoli

thursday was steak and eggs for breakfast. turkey for dinner.
forgot friday.
saturday
steak,shrimp

today on sunday I've had turkey with tomato sauce, cheese,guacamole. some almonds.

steak and mushrooms. Trying to go back on IF on tuesday .

Last edited:
fasted until 6 pm yesterday and ate 4 hotdogs with some cheese.

tonight i will probably eat around 6 or 630 pm. Will eat a can on salmon with a little cream cheese and 2 hard boiled eggs.

yesterday I had chinese meatball soup. ate about 4 or 5 meat balls, with a little eggplant and bok choi mixed in there.

today I had 4 strips of turkey bacon, 2 hard boiled eggs, a can of salmon, a slice of bacon, and a quarter cut of beef liver.

today I had a bowl of beef soup, with a strong portion of beef. some almonds.

Tonight I had 2 small/medium avocados and a few almonds.

sunday i ate 1 avocado 4 chicken wings and some almonds. probably too many almonds.

tonight i had kielbasa, chicken wings, quarter of a steak and way too many almonds. I'm going to eat very little tomorrow to get back on track.

yesterday 3 small pieces of fish. some salami,some cheese, 2 glasses of almond milk.

Last edited:
11 small slices of salami,1/5 of a block of mozzarella cheese,smalll can of sardines, small can of oysters. Will probably eat a small bowl of curried beef in a little while.

8 almonds,2 small breakfast sausages. 1/5th block of cheese, bok choy, some spinach, half a steak(i think, not alot. it was cut into pieces),a roasted pepper.

Instead of going on these crazy extreme diets that aren't sustainable, why don't people just try good ol responsible eating with exercise?

small bowl of fried chicken( very light crust),avocado,20 almonds,1/5 block of cheese, bok choy, 5 strips of turkey bacon

a small avocado,a small tomato,small block of cheese. 3 small pieces of steak, enough to fit into a small bowl. 20 almonds

Last edited:
sunday i couldnt fast because of a family engagement. around noon i had a cheese burger without the bun, some salad, and a tomato for lunch. For dinner i had 3 small pieces of steak, 30 almonds(too many), a slice of cheese, a couple tomatos,and an avocado. Trying to fast again today, having almonds and some mexican beef in a crock pot.

today i had some smoked salmon with cream cheese as an appetizer. Then I had a baked chicken breast and some cabbage/bok chuy in olive oil for dinner. Had a bit of snack with 1/5 block of mozzarella and a tomato. 20 almonds.

Yesterday I ate some cabbage, 4 salmon cakes, and way to much cheese. The fasting makes it hard to control your hunger when you finally eat. Today i reined it in though and had 2 small slices of mozzarella, 4 small slices of pepper jack. I had 6 chicken tenders and alot of cabbage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back