New Eminem Album Out

Production is weak. Couple of good tracks. Nothing amazing.

I quite like Ringer, Lucky you and Fall but i'm not really feeling the rest of the tracks, mainly the production.

He's a good rapper and I've always enjoyed his music, but I wish he would keep his political opinions out of his shit. I'm sick of celebrities crying about Trump, plus imo It doesn't blend well with his brand.

He's also starting to look like JP from Grandma's Boy :D

ilS1ri2v_400x400.jpg

1shz21.jpg

Its like watching Roy Jones Jr. still try to box.

haha Feminem got Ethered by Machine Cum Smelly

He's a good rapper and I've always enjoyed his music, but I wish he would keep his political opinions out of his shit. I'm sick of celebrities crying about Trump, plus imo It doesn't blend well with his brand.

He's also starting to look like JP from Grandma's Boy :D

ilS1ri2v_400x400.jpg

1shz21.jpg
How does it not blend well with his urban brand? He's been talking shit on presidents since clinton

Don't ever talk shit to Eminem...he will wreck you later

s4cy33iupwj11.png

Last edited:
Was it? Is that what passes for "savage" these days?

Well I guess it depends on if Em will respond or not. I think he will since MGK mentioned both Hallie and Kim.

I came into the album this morning with low expectations. I only saw it came out because of Twitter.

Easily his best in this decade. Loved that he destroyed so many shit rappers. Loved that he brought Joyner Lucas into his album. Loved the fact that Joyner is new blood and Em is older and talking about the difference in their hunger.

Also Charlemagne is lame. Budden is lame as fuck. Loved the Token diss.

Probably listened to this four times today as I’m driving. A handful of gems in this album. Some vintage Em moments in here as well.

I feel like we're about to get some truly vintage Eminem. He disses Machine Gun Kelly on "Not Alike" and mgk responded with "Rap Devil". He name dropped Hailie (again) and Kim..last person to do that was Ja Rule and well..we all know how well that went for Ja lmao

I feel like if mgk just went at Em's music/recent albums (barring Kamikaze), there probably wouldn't be an immediate response, but going after Shady's family has never been a good idea. The next few weeks will be good, feel like some career ending tracks are about to come out.

haha Feminem got Ethered by Machine Cum Smelly

You're kidding right? One line from Em on Not Alike had a triple fucking entendre and that track ethered him? He had like 3 decent disses and the rest was either weak or literally praising eminem. How the fuck you get "ethered" when dudes calling you the goat and in everybody's top ten..?

Pretty fun response from MGK. I'm surprised he responded, since he seemed more flattered with the champagne video and everything. That being said he's getting attention for this, so I'm casually interested to see where this goes.

Back