new fan of Kevin lee

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
I've never disliked or liked Kevin lee, but after hearing him on the Joe rogan experience I'm now a fan. good guy. anyone else?

I like his overall style.

I've watched that podcast, and I think he is a very cool and smart guy.

He's just a young dog that wants to smash face in a cage. I didn't like him at first because of all the fake, contrived trash-talk. But he's pulled back on that a little, and comes off genuine.

I didn't like him before after he lost. But now he won again, I've suddenly realised that I like him (until he loses again).

I've never disliked or liked Kevin lee, but after hearing him on the Joe rogan experience I'm now a fan. good guy. anyone else?
Fighter's stock usually goes up when I hear them be real when they talk to show or ariel

I like that he goes for it and isn't afraid to mount and rain down shots or go for subs. I don't like wanting to only watch stand-up but a lot of guys treat grappling like a break and just lay there throwing pitter patter shots

Disliked him a lot, but he was cool as fuck on JRE. Seemed easy-going, realistic and pretty chilled.

not genuine. he's just playing the game. I don't think it's "cool", but he's just trying to get on Conor's radar
He doesn't need to say that all Irish people look like they are one family fucking each other to get on Conor's radar, I think he is a straight up racist.

Before seeing him dominate and choke Chiesea who himself subbed some decent vets, to me, he was another anonymous unknown prelims guy. I regret not paying attention to him before, but I didn't know who the fook he was. Great job, UFC marketing staff.

I tried to like him, but he panic wrassled against barbosa, now I don't like him.

Maybe when you see this you'll change your mind.

images

He doesn't need to say that all Irish people look like they are one family fucking each other to get on Conor's radar, I think he is a it up racist.

I disagree. it's clear that he's playing the game. but we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Back