NEW FOOTAGE: Kamaru Usman Reveals What Happened During PFL Brawl With Ali Abdel Aziz

cliff-clavin.jpeg

No sig strikes, no effective grappling. I have it 10-9 random guy on aggression and fighting area control.

2 muslims got in a fight? Im too lazy to research

Is that drunk guy trying to wrestle Usman?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people kneel during the anthem to supposedly protest injustices against black people? Kind of weird that someone who kneeled during the anthem would call Usman the N word

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people kneel during the anthem to supposedly protest injustices against black people? Kind of weird that someone who kneeled during the anthem would call Usman the N word
Probably a drunk Mexican trolling or something. He must have kneeled and already had his defenses up, already looking for a fight. Why he would start popping off at Kamru is beyond me. Must have been the alcohol.

OMG they talked trash while the national anthem was played ???

Life sentence w/o parole... Are we in america or what ?

Seriously...what's your problem with the national anthem, americans ? You speak of NA and all of a sudden it's eucharistie and shit.
That + words that can be used only by certain people (":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" hahaha I can't even say it on the forum!) + men always crying on TV.... what a weeeeird country. You are only what? 200years old country, and already that fucked up, at this point, it's art... Is that the "greatness" you recovered with Donald aka The Pussy Grabber (who can't even grab his wife's hand) ?

ps: inb4 hate speech, i'm just reaaally confused by your weird customs.

Oh, by the way, this guy Usman is obviously bad at lying.

Last edited:
Knew Usman had a hood mentality as soon as he started telling colby that they don’t live far appart and they should street fight

OMG they talked trash while the national anthem was played ???

Life sentence w/o parole... Are we in america or what ?

Seriously...what's your problem with the national anthem, americans ? You speak of NA and all of a sudden it's eucharistie and shit.
That + words that can be used only by certain people (":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" hahaha I can't even say it on the forum!) + men always crying on TV.... what a weeeeird country. You are only what? 200years old country, and already that fucked up, at this point, it's art... Is that the "greatness" you recovered with Donald aka The Pussy Grabber (who can't even grab his wife's hand) ?

ps: inb4 hate speech, i'm just reaaally confused by your weird customs.

Oh, by the way, this guy Usman is obviously bad at lying.

You're probably American lol

Back