NEW FOOTAGE: Kamaru Usman Reveals What Happened During PFL Brawl With Ali Abdel Aziz

What's up with you lazy fucks always posting op's with vids and rarely including cliffs? I'm thinking alot of you bastards are shilling youtube channels for likes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people kneel during the anthem to supposedly protest injustices against black people? Kind of weird that someone who kneeled during the anthem would call Usman the N word

Also, even if it's true - why should Usman ,or his manager, even interfere? Let him sit, kneel, lay down during it. You're a fighter...don't enter confrontations.

OMG they talked trash while the national anthem was played ???

Life sentence w/o parole... Are we in america or what ?

Seriously...what's your problem with the national anthem, americans ? You speak of NA and all of a sudden it's eucharistie and shit.
That + words that can be used only by certain people (":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" hahaha I can't even say it on the forum!) + men always crying on TV.... what a weeeeird country. You are only what? 200years old country, and already that fucked up, at this point, it's art... Is that the "greatness" you recovered with Donald aka The Pussy Grabber (who can't even grab his wife's hand) ?

ps: inb4 hate speech, i'm just reaaally confused by your weird customs.

Oh, by the way, this guy Usman is obviously bad at lying.
A lot of people gave their lives for this country. The anthem honors them. This country is set up where you have the freedom to say/complain about anything, but disrespecting the anthem will always be a taboo, regardless of the reason.

We are America, not North Korea

le-leader-nord-coreen-kim-jong-un-g-serre-la-main-du-president-americain-donald-trump-d-avant-leur-sommet-historique-a-singapour-le-12-juin-2018_6071820.jpg

virtually-identical.jpg

Interestingly immigrants have more respect for this country than those who are beneficiaries of winning the geographic lottery...

not surprised, they actually know there’s much worse places to live, while your average American lacks the metric to realize how good they have it.

Just sad

You're probably American lol
Some people are proud of their nationality no matter how bad their country is. Unfortunately in the united states of america we have a lot of people who hate their country which is ironic because they have the freedom to gtfo any time they want, but they choose to stay and bitch about everything.

Some people are proud of their nationality no matter how bad their country is. Unfortunately in the united states of america we have a lot of people who hate their country which is ironic because they have the freedom to gtfo any time they want, but they choose to stay and bitch about everything.

True. Even though I'm not sure about the being able to leave part.

A lot of people gave their lives for this country. The anthem honors them. This country is set up where you have the freedom to say/complain about anything, but disrespecting the anthem will always be a taboo, regardless of the reason.

Only when black people do it.

Only when black people do it.
When black people do it, it's about police injustice, which is a bunch of horseshit anyway, imo. But, even if it isn't, it's still wrong to conflate that cause with disrespecting the anthem.

And they typically say something like "Please rise for our national anthem in honor of those that have fought and died for this country." No matter how hard anybody tries to twist it, it'll never be about the police. It's a memorial service.

When black people do it, it's about police injustice, which is a bunch of horseshit anyway, imo. But, even if it isn't, it's still wrong to conflate that cause with disrespecting the anthem.

And they typically say something like "Please rise for our national anthem in honor of those that have fought and died for this country." No matter how hard anybody tries to twist it, it'll never be about the police. It's a memorial service.

So it's only ok to dislike it when black people do it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people kneel during the anthem to supposedly protest injustices against black people? Kind of weird that someone who kneeled during the anthem would call Usman the N word

Tell that to the alt-right. Douchebag can do what he wants, but using the n-word is out of bounds. Mature restraint by kusman not whupping his ass

OMG they talked trash while the national anthem was played ???

Life sentence w/o parole... Are we in america or what ?

Seriously...what's your problem with the national anthem, americans ? You speak of NA and all of a sudden it's eucharistie and shit.
That + words that can be used only by certain people (":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" hahaha I can't even say it on the forum!) + men always crying on TV.... what a weeeeird country. You are only what? 200years old country, and already that fucked up, at this point, it's art... Is that the "greatness" you recovered with Donald aka The Pussy Grabber (who can't even grab his wife's hand) ?

ps: inb4 hate speech, i'm just reaaally confused by your weird customs.

Oh, by the way, this guy Usman is obviously bad at lying.
Ok, Soccer Drama, I'll bite. All you Euros must be complete pussies because of the way you carry on the with the slightest contact in a soccer game. It's as if some fit young guy was taken down by a 50 Caliber rifle because someone from the other team brushed against him. I mean, what a continent full of pussies right?! Driving around in weird little cars and getting smacked around in the UFC, I mean you Euros must be kind of embarrassed no? Funny how you twats get so upset when Americans are Nationalistic but love to wave the flag whenever your petty little ex-fiefdom gets a camera pointed at them.

Haha just Kidding Evropa....

See how easy this is when you make lame generalizations?

Back