NEW FOOTAGE: Kamaru Usman Reveals What Happened During PFL Brawl With Ali Abdel Aziz

still upset that Ali didn't get beaten up more so.

OMG they talked trash while the national anthem was played ???

Life sentence w/o parole... Are we in america or what ?

Seriously...what's your problem with the national anthem, americans ? You speak of NA and all of a sudden it's eucharistie and shit.
That + words that can be used only by certain people (":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" hahaha I can't even say it on the forum!) + men always crying on TV.... what a weeeeird country. You are only what? 200years old country, and already that fucked up, at this point, it's art... Is that the "greatness" you recovered with Donald aka The Pussy Grabber (who can't even grab his wife's hand) ?

ps: inb4 hate speech, i'm just reaaally confused by your weird customs.

Oh, by the way, this guy Usman is obviously bad at lying.

Murica. We are number 1. Deal with it

Seriously...what's your problem with the national anthem, americans ? You speak of NA and all of a sudden it's eucharistie and shit.
That + words that can be used only by certain people (":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" hahaha I can't even say it on the forum!) + men always crying on TV.... what a weeeeird country. You are only what? 200years old country, and already that fucked up, at this point, it's art... Is that the "greatness" you recovered with Donald aka The Pussy Grabber (who can't even grab his wife's hand) ?

Us man didn’t sentence him to life in prison. All he did was use his own freedom to tell the guy how he felt about kneeling. Not really that weird or hard to understand

Ok, Soccer Drama, I'll bite. All you Euros must be complete pussies because of the way you carry on the with the slightest contact in a soccer game. It's as if some fit young guy was taken down by a 50 Caliber rifle because someone from the other team brushed against him. I mean, what a continent full of pussies right?! Driving around in weird little cars and getting smacked around in the UFC, I mean you Euros must be kind of embarrassed no? Funny how you twats get so upset when Americans are Nationalistic but love to wave the flag whenever your petty little ex-fiefdom gets a camera pointed at them.

Haha just Kidding Evropa....

See how easy this is when you make lame generalizations?

lebron-james-carried-to-the-bench-with-cramps-during-game-1-against-san-antonio.gif

Also, even if it's true - why should Usman ,or his manager, even interfere? Let him sit, kneel, lay down during it. You're a fighter...don't enter confrontations.
They didn't, the guy started shit because they happened to look at him

wow, the amount of dumb lowkey racist shit posted in here is wild
mods get on your job

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people kneel during the anthem to supposedly protest injustices against black people? Kind of weird that someone who kneeled during the anthem would call Usman the N word

People kneel during the anthem because they are ingrate pieces of shit. Fuck 'em all. I buried those cuckaroaches!

wow, the amount of dumb lowkey racist shit posted in here is wild
mods get on your job

Cliffs: I need an adult!!!

This sounds like it would be a Forrest Gripping story by some midcarder bear in the woods.

tenor.gif

I would prefer all of NA to remain pussified so I can hear people like Ricky Gervais make fun of it.

Usman told that he said something to him about not standing during the anthem
Well I hope you can point it out in the video because that never happened dude. The first words between any of them were "What the fuck are you looking at?" by the dude that was kneeling

Well I hope you can point it out in the video because that never happened dude. The first words between any of them were "What the fuck are you looking at?" by the dude that was kneeling

I'll re-listen to it tomorrow.

That casual turned Usman into an untrained casual

Ok, Soccer Drama, I'll bite. All you Euros must be complete pussies because of the way you carry on the with the slightest contact in a soccer game. It's as if some fit young guy was taken down by a 50 Caliber rifle because someone from the other team brushed against him. I mean, what a continent full of pussies right?! Driving around in weird little cars and getting smacked around in the UFC, I mean you Euros must be kind of embarrassed no? Funny how you twats get so upset when Americans are Nationalistic but love to wave the flag whenever your petty little ex-fiefdom gets a camera pointed at them.

Haha just Kidding Evropa....

See how easy this is when you make lame generalizations?

Didn't read. I hate soccer, it's for pussies.

So some cucks crying on TV is a custom? and that represents everyone here how? Must be one of Merkels newest family members with that logic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back