New Goat Name!!!!!!!!!

wildcard-always-sunny-46-screencaps-from-its-always-sunny-that-will-never-not-be-funny.gif
Doesn't show in the post.

I tried to change it to WildcardB1tches, but apparently bitches is far too graphic for a website centered around men and women trying to simulate killing each other. I even made a thread celebrating my name change where the entire forum was rejoicing in my new amazing name and that got deleted too. I guess I am stuck with headkicktoleg forever unless sherdog can help me with a new name.
<2><DCrying>
If you use the name change feature and it is declined, you can contact an Admin to give you one name change before the 4 Month timer resets. Can't have profanity in usernames though.

If you use the name change feature and it is declined, you can contact an Admin to give you one name change before the 4 Month timer resets. Can't have profanity in usernames though.
Profanity's a dirty word.

AHH ok. Would you mind resetting mine. I promise not to include any profanity

THE NAME CHANGE IS COMPLETE. I AM PoundMeToo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:meow:<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}>

Out of all things you could name a goat, why pick PoundMe .... oh god.

afghan_men_sodomize_goat.jpg

Back