New Jersey Bill to Limit Magazines to 5 rounds or less.

You can't win for losin'. :oops:

Considered getting a dog?
now, not in my lease but i just better secured the windows so they couldn't pop right off

even funnier, for like the year prior my boy from the Army was staying w/ me after getting out, and he'd just chill all day playing video games in the living room aka my personal 'that guy on the couch'

nobody ever so much as sniffed around my yard, nothing. Granted he's a 6'1 like 240ish explosive guy but these druggies weren't testing that haha

also it must be stated that i live in the worst part, of an extremely shitty city. Part and parcel

now, not in my lease but i just better secured the windows so they couldn't pop right off

even funnier, for like the year prior my boy from the Army was staying w/ me after getting out, and he'd just chill all day playing video games in the living room aka my personal 'that guy on the couch'

nobody ever so much as sniffed around my yard, nothing. Granted he's a 6'1 like 240ish explosive guy but these druggies weren't testing that haha

also it must be stated that i live in the worst part, of an extremely shitty city. Part and parcel
I live on one of those goofy roads that is RIGHT next to a freeway, like, there's no fence between by back porch/sliding door and the free way cause of all the black berry bushes. I could short arm a football and hit a passing semi truck with it.

As such, transients galore walk up my road and one methed out fuck was hammering on my door yelling at me I owed him money (never seen this asshole before in my life). I think I answered the door as I chambered a round in my Glock and I've never seen a white guy run so fast.

I live on one of those goofy roads that is RIGHT next to a freeway, like, there's no fence between by back porch/sliding door and the free way cause of all the black berry bushes. I could short arm a football and hit a passing semi truck with it.

As such, transients galore walk up my road and one methed out fuck was hammering on my door yelling at me I owed him money (never seen this asshole before in my life). I think I answered the door as I chambered a round in my Glock and I've never seen a white guy run so fast.
i keep an ashtray outside, and people routinely come up (while i'm home mind you) and pick up cigarette butts to smoke the rest.....

that's about as ghetto as humanly possible in the modern world

They're useless.

Big dogs the bad dude just has to bring a steak and they're the guy's best friend. Little dogs will just get kicked.

Bullshit. If somebody really steaks you out like that then you're probably fucked. But the average criminal or opportunist would much prefer an easier target. You never stole shit as a kid?

<LikeReally5>

I'm hearing two things. Move and...

th

luckily the house i rent was sold by the owner, so i have to move

considering that i still live in SoCal the rental prices are hilarious

i keep an ashtray outside, and people routinely come up (while i'm home mind you) and pick up cigarette butts to smoke the rest.....

that's about as ghetto as humanly possible in the modern world
All I can think of is Ricky in Trailer Park Boys picking butts off the ground to smoke around season 2 or 3.

Bullshit. If somebody really steaks you out like that then you're probably fucked. But the average criminal or opportunist would much prefer an easier target. You never stole shit as a kid?

<LikeReally5>
I'm Asian puto.... I get caught stealing my mom probably woulda killed me so I never did.

From someone's house, like robbing them?

Definitely not.

Good. 5 is plenty. If you're so paranoid about intruders, just keep two guns ready at all times.

Another moron who thinks bullets automatically=death. It's real life, not the movies.

I was talking about destructive devices, my understanding was you needed a license, but ive also barely looked into them because a) i dont need grenades/ flash bangs and b) no one would sell me one :(

i realize with machine guns its nothing more than paying the huge amount for a RR/RDIAS/RLL and that small tax
DDs (street sweeper shotgun, grenades, m203 grenade launchers, grenades for said launcher) require a $200 tax for each item (yes, every individual grenade) and a 4-18 month background check.

Personally I ALMOST want to register a grenade or two JUST to have the five minutes or so of laughter that has to come from launching one.

so.....asking for a friend
lets say you were given many 30 round mags, and then your unit disbanded so there's literally nowhere to turn them in....

and now you live in CA, then what?
are they illegal to USE, or even just to own?
Cali of they're pre ban (2000 I THINK) they are legal to own and use.

That's why date coded mags demand a premium, you cali jerks
They're useless.

Big dogs the bad dude just has to bring a steak and they're the guy's best friend. Little dogs will just get kicked.
One of my uncles had his dogs shot in a burglary, it's a common tactic in home invasions/burglaries.

Just ask the ATF

Back