New Karate league with Yamma style pit

I think it s not bad, but many fights look quite sloppy. Poor punches.

this is the general publics thoughts on karate, I dont see this doing anything to help the sport. They should have just held KK fights and called it karate combat. I think if the masses were exposed to Kyokushin Karate, it would change the overall view of it.

this is the general publics thoughts on karate, I dont see this doing anything to help the sport. They should have just held KK fights and called it karate combat. I think if the masses were exposed to Kyokushin Karate, it would change the overall view of it.

You get responses like:
"They can't punch the face? That's lame and gay, boxing PWNs these noobs."

You get responses like:
"They can't punch the face? That's lame and gay, boxing PWNs these noobs."

lol yeah sorry i mean kyo with punches to the face. lol. than it would be really similar to bareknuckle MT in a gi.

lol yeah sorry i mean kyo with punches to the face. lol. than it would be really similar to bareknuckle MT in a gi.
Bareknuckle with face punches has "INJURIES" written all over it... I'd prefer Kudo rules and equipment over that.

Bareknuckle with face punches has "INJURIES" written all over it... I'd prefer Kudo rules and equipment over that.

kudo rules with no headgear.....than all of a sudden karate would be "hardcore bro"

<{JustBleed}>

kudo rules with no headgear.....than all of a sudden karate would be "hardcore bro"

<{JustBleed}>
Karate in Russia was always hardcore... just watch a bit of this:

Karate in Russia was always hardcore... just watch a bit of this:

everything in russia is hardcore lol

RJIi7JH.jpg

Back