New Ken Shamrock Interview

He's at the level of giving interviews to high schoolers?

Shamrock. Pioneer of the sport. His first fight against Tito was awesome.

Did I really hear him say he won a title in PRIDE? What the hell Ken?
I'm pretty sure they gave him a giant golden trophy. After he beat the face in Of that one Japanese dude. I can't recall the guy's name but I just remember him being very tough and got beat up by a guys like Anderson Silva big nog Cro Cop pretty much anybody who was very good at the time.

I’d buy that lol
The funny thing is he still has more value the most fighters in the UFC.
His two fights in Bellator did extremely well. In regards to the television ratings.

Why do so many middle-aged men wear those thick frames? It's not a good look.

Shamrock. Pioneer of the sport. His first fight against Tito was awesome.
That fight was more important to the UFC than any other fight imo. (including Griffin / Bonnar)

Nick Baldwin is still in highschool and he's already a well-established MMA journalist. Bright kid.

I'd like to see him take on commentating or managing/promoting if he sticks around.

It's a shame the F. Shamrock-Sakuraba match ended up being a dud, otherwise it could've opened the gates for grappling bouts between legends (which would've been a compromise to the debatable "seniors division" in MMA).

I had high hopes as well I think we might have saw more if there was at least another round.

At least saku shot for the double a few times. But Frank had a good sprawl. Frank looked like he blew his wad just defending in the clinch. His cardio wasn't there with only 2 weeks to train.

<{1-11}> .

Back