New Khabib video. Goosebumps

You should stop trying to be clever. Its not making you look good or smart.

Neither man was scared. They have signed the contract. And now they gonna fight.

On a date. For money.

Like the pro fighters they both are.

Then maybe you should quote the person who said that Conor is scared and looking for a way out?

Send Location:

Right in front of you
flying to US to find Khabib, got arrested, now Khabib sits infront of him and Conor is doing nothing.
funny about the fanboys how they try to turn things around.
send location was never answerd by friend.

Conor is saying do something about it. actually he is the one that should to something about it.
Khabib asked for the location and nothing happened.
why you fanboys dont ask yourself why Conor did nothing when Khabib was infront of him ( sitting ).

Then maybe you should quote the person who said that Conor is scared and looking for a way out?

I wont. Because i find nerds on both sides, looking for a story. Something more then what this is. Just a fight between to pro fighters at the highest level.

why you fanboys dont ask yourself why Conor did nothing when Khabib was infront of him ( sitting ).

Because they've signed a contract to fight each other?

I wont. Because i find nerds on both sides, looking for a story. Something more then what this is. Just a fight between to pro fighters at the highest level.

How am I the one looking for a story? @in the liver claimed Conor was looking for a way out, so I simply stated the fact that he willingly singed the fight without needing the money.

Somehow that makes ME look bad?

Ooookay.

i no understand this. If he's so good, why he kill himself to make 155lbs?
i no understand this. please explain this. why he kill himself to fight smaller guys.
ask him, ask him

Because they've signed a contract to fight each other?

Ooookay.

Then why all the fake chest-thumping at the PC. He's just not going to intimidate Khabib. So what's the point? Conor is a great WWE style heel. Still fake as foook. Conor catching that $$ surely, but Khabib catching that legacy. 27-0

Then why all the fake chest-thumping at the PC. He's just not going to intimidate Khabib. So what's the point? Conor is a great WWE style heel. Still fake as foook. Conor catching that $$ surely, but Khabib catching that legacy. 27-0

It's called selling a fight.

Yeah ok what ever you say buddy it's a Connor bashing thread just like the rest. See above posts and you'll see it for what it is
That's becaue these idiots enter every thread with that in mind.

TS just posted a video of Khabib. Nothing else.

Neither did Conor. And he was the one looking for a fight before. He went all crazy acting like he wanted to attack Khabib. Hell he even claimed he would have literally killed him during the bus incident. But nothing when there was only Dana inbetween them.

See how easy that is? And my argument is much better.

They did the same reasoning for Aldo not accepting a fight on a weeks notice at a higher weight for UFC 196. Aldo would have taken the fight even if he was given atleast a month, but they played Aldo's card of saying 'anytime anywhere'.

I wonder why Conor was not interested in a fight with Khabib, when everyone seemingly got injured at UFC 223. He even posted on his social media handle 'stay ready' and stayed quiet once he had a chance. Khabib even called him out for it. The fucker had the balls to claim he wanted to fight Edgar at UFC 222, but was no where to be seen for UFC 223.

<{Fergie}>

You should stop trying to be clever. Its not making you look good or smart.

Neither man was scared. They have signed the contract. And now they gonna fight.

On a date. For money.

Like the pro fighters they both are.

Blessed sanity.

Damn those lips looking blue AF
Obviously you don't got the point of the "blue lips" expression as it refers to how Khabib would look after being KO'd by Conor and not exactly at that face off situation...

You're so weak at hating.

This was not a good video. The reebok promo was a million times better than this.

terrible pacing, dragged out footage of fan-camera scenes... no actual fight footage, bad cutting...

Didn't even make it half way through.

If you liked it, good for you. Just not really my thing. Looked like amateur middle-school shit compared to this:

Last edited:
Wrong.
Takes years of alcoholism to damage skin, and coke has no affect on the skin.
Conor looks just as handsome now as he always has. In fact he had WORSE skin when he was 18 with acne.
Try again Khabieber, i'll let you have one more chance ;)

The cringe is strong with this one

Obviously you don't got the point of the "blue lips" expression as it refers to how Khabib would look after being KO'd by Conor and not exactly at that face off situation...

You're so weak at hating.
but look his lips r ashually blue

Back