New layout?

I like it to be honest. Improvement IMO

Would love to see a poll.

Can they not give users the chance to go back to something that wasn't broken?

The last layout was perfect.

I wear glasses and this is much easier for me to see.

tenor.gif
All you had to do was ask this Plat I got your back on this one...

2X now
giphy.gif
another C' mon man strike is 3
You can make It happen? Go ahead, sure

<Gordonhat><LucyBless>

On a mobile here.

Is there any way you can put the belt icon in the right hand corner of the top box where the user's avatar Is?

On the same box, right-hand side as well, below the little thin black line separator.. can u put the user's post count?

It feels like a cost-saving bare bones forum, compared to the previous version. At least at this point.

Rest in peace - Mayberry, War Room.

not sure whats better about it, but i'll get used to it soon and wont mind

How do I even know you're a plat? Your fucking avatar is basically the only thing I know about you.

Everything is under your av and doesn't stand out.

This layout is garbage.

You been here longer than me and you can't identify a Plat account..? And why ain't you a Plat..? I didn't pay 4for it logged on one day I turned Green and got perks..? Maybe you ain't doing it right..?

i fucking hate that the like, quote, reply buttons are all the way to the right and i find the notifications harder to see

The developers didn't take UI design into account. Example: the "like" button a post is alllllllllllllll the way to the right. I literally have to move my mouse all the way away from where it would naturally be (somewhere in the middle, closer to the left), and move that shit to the extreme right just to hit "like."

Pay attention to the small details, it counts.

Have to decipher these little subtleties.

Some avatars have little green frames at the top left corner. While some avatars do not.

Remember the last time the layout changed? When was that? Five, six years ago maybe? It was weird at first, but then when you looked back at the previous version, the new version looked great.

Have to decipher these little subtleties.

Some avatars have little green frames at the top left corner. While some avatars do not.
That just means that they are online; I don't know why they aren't flush on the corner of the avis though

That just means that they are online; I don't know why they aren't flush on the corner of the avis though

Of course. Makes sense.

I miss the belt icon. Plenty of room on the right hand side of the avatar box. Shrink the belt pic if need be.

They could move the text that says, in my case, "red belt", slide it over to the far right, place the old belt color pic right above it.

Where it currently says "red belt" they could have that text area for where the user comes from..location. Or some other proclamation by the user. "I AM IRON MAN" or whatever.

Back