New lifting queue in full effect: "Spinal extension"

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Applies to squats, deads, bench, leg press - everything.

I am seriously delighted with this.

"Spinal Extension".

I also noticed, it's the posture gymnasts use - which is curious.

Hitting some squats.
They may not look like tremendous depth - but if you saw how bad my squats used to be...
Low bar.

I posted in your log, so see that for full details, but basically, no.

The only squat style for which you focus highly on extension would be a full dept vertical olympic squat. For the dept your going to, pressurizing and keeping the ribs down is more important.

I do suspect you are a troll, but yes, those bikini girls are definitely who you should be taking squat advice from. Best of luck.

I'm currently studying physical therapy.

Spinal extension (not hyper extension) directly relieves stress on the lumbar quads - the most common source of back pain, and primary/only source of lower back pain.

Bracing the abs can of course be done in tandem.

I'd take advice from a hot minx in serious shape, ahead of some barrel gut juicer, who's concerned with "gainz", not shape, and will probably be walking with a cane before he turns 52.

That being said - I watched the video in its entirety and, different perspectives are interesting.

BTW - chest up, is automatically inherent in the cue, "spinal extension", given that, to have spinal extension, the chest comes up naturally.

Spinal extension (not hyper extension) directly relieves stress on the lumbar quads - the most common source of back pain, and primary/only source of lower back pain.
That's not the case, but whatever works for you.

Can anyone comment on the necessity for the use of knee wraps??

Bracing the abs can of course be done in tandem.

I'd take advice from a hot minx in serious shape, ahead of some barrel gut juicer, who's concerned with "gainz", not shape, and will probably be walking with a cane before he turns 52.

That being said - I watched the video in its entirety and, different perspectives are interesting.
I have decreased kyphotic curvature and this sounds like suicide to me.

Applies to squats, deads, bench, leg press - everything.

I am seriously delighted with this.

"Spinal Extension".

I also noticed, it's the posture gymnasts use - which is curious.

Hitting some squats.
They may not look like tremendous depth - but if you saw how bad my squats used to be...
Low bar.

Watched the vid and your squats suck dick mate. Keep your head neutral and aim your nipples at the floor. Open your hips at the end of your reps. Depth looks fine if not a tad high for low bar.

Watched the vid and your squats suck dick mate. Keep your head neutral and aim your nipples at the floor. Open your hips at the end of your reps. Depth looks fine if not a tad high for low bar.

What does "open hips" mean?
At bottom of the rep, or top?

And if you think they're bad now - previously - lol.
They're 100% improvement on where they were at.

If back rounding is, spinal flexion - butt wink - whatever the fuck; the natural opposite to that is, spinal extension (not hyper) - no?
Fuck it - I find it fuckin' tremendous.

And on the wraps - I was told, anything over 100 kgs?
I maxing at 160 kgs for two reps.
I've seen guys use wraps at a lot lighter.

Since implementing this - it's the first time I'm coming away from squats, deadlifts or leg press, with no lingering discernible back pain - what - so -ever.

Back