New lifting queue in full effect: "Spinal extension"

I've pasted that at the right time - within 10 seconds of playing, you see a high level weightlifter perform deadlifts, 200 kg for 10.
There is one lateral shot, where it shows, very, clear, spinal extension - just like the chicks in them other vids I posted.

This has to be a troll thread right? I mean, half the guy's log is just about how he creeps on girls at the grocery store and lies to his hot neighbor about being a personal trainer lol. Wtf is happening here?

why are you following lifting advice from 110 lb THOTs?

I got a pair of knee wraps.

Almost immediately I hit parallel.

This is the missing link.

Does one use knee wraps for deadlift also?
Leg press?

I use knee wraps for pretty much everything. Especially upper-body exercises. By wrapping your knees really tight, you reduce the bloodflow to the lower portion of your legs, thus increasing the bloodflow to your upper body, resulting in greater strength/size gains.

I use knee wraps for pretty much everything. Especially upper-body exercises. By wrapping your knees really tight, you reduce the bloodflow to the lower portion of your legs, thus increasing the bloodflow to your upper body, resulting in greater strength/size gains.
Science.

Yes, I know Trent Dassouza uses his cave drawings to show that cutting off circulation will help to teach your upper body to use less blood, therefore when it has more blood it's much more efficient. Kinda like the elevation mask and O2 deprevation.

I'm pretty sure this is parallel.

Well, not quite but, pretty damn close.

Knee wraps in action - going for a new PB

I'm pretty sure this is parallel.

Well, not quite but, pretty damn close.

Knee wraps in action - going for a new PB

If you're going to use knee wraps, you should probably start with at least wrapping them properly.

You should also try picking more realistic squat attempts so you're not unnecessarily abusing your gym's equipment.

Jesus, fuck. Everything about you makes me uncomfortable. Also, *cue. Christ.

I like that you bob and dance to the music while you are squatting.

Hit that 170 today for 2 reps - using the belt (1st time ever) and wraps.

I was having difficulty with the belt previously, as I was placing it too on the stomach, thus inhibiting my breathing.

Couple youtube vids later, I no longer have that issue.

I could not break 160 for all I was worth previously - so, happydays!

If you're going to use knee wraps, you should probably start with at least wrapping them properly.

You should also try picking more realistic squat attempts so you're not unnecessarily abusing your gym's equipment.

And this was good advice also.

One/two youtube vids on proper wrapping = results!

In gymnastics, they call it - "back extension" - which is less accurate IMO.

But - a good exhibition of it.

Back extension rolls typically cue to stay in the hollow body position during the straightening phase, typically with a neutral pelvis....which is not really what you're doing.

In gymnastics, they call it - "back extension" - which is less accurate IMO.

But - a good exhibition of it.

Curious, can you find a video of a male gymnast putting on a back extension exhibition? Better yet, demonstrating back extension while under compression? Like, for example, while squatting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back