New low from BJS?

This is turning from a BJS thing into a traveler thing...
Interesting non aknowledgement of racism...
Shall we start talking about how Joshua sold crack like every black guy out there?
Could even throw the old N word in a few times too if you want?

Racist cunts.

Shall we start talking about how Joshua sold crack like every black guy out there?

Racist cunts.
I think you're being too kind. Inbred isn't a race.

if this is the type of crap he does in front of a camera, imagine the things this piece of shit does that he isn't proud of.
I feel like he wouldn't be proud of paying rent or some topsy turvy bullshit like that.

"Yeah, I support my son financially, you don't have to bully me for it"

Racist cunts.

Lol at racist. They are fucking cunts the bunch of them and bring it on themselves, they thrive on being scum.

There is no group of people in existence so terrible that they deserve to have Billy Joe Saunders represent them publicly.

Going by this post, you are scum and bring on any hardship, that you receive, yourself.

Just some scams I have encountered by gypsy cunts:

1- rubbing themselves in horse shite and entering bars...bar refuses service, gypsies proceed to sue landlord.

2- they had a massive complex built for them by the government in Northern Ireland, within weeks they'd stolen light fixtures, even the piping from the toilets (this was DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR THEIR PEOPLE)

3- any town in ireland they move to, they thieve and fucking rob

4- i seen one who had been literally fishooked. I asked him what happened, his brother did it to them because they had an argument over who's dog was a faster runner.

Things are heating up...

British WBO middleweight world champion Billy Joe Saunders has been charged with misconduct by the British Boxing Board of Control over a social media video police described as "sickening".

"Officers will be looking to identify and speak to all of those who feature in this sickening video,
and a full investigation will be carried out into the number of offences that have been captured on film, including the offer to supply Class A drugs, aiding and abetting an assault, assault and public order offences."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/45561101

Jesus christ, I watched the video don't know what everyone is so upset about. Sure he was trolling a crack head. I can see how some feel it was in bad taste but I wouldn't describe it as sickening. None of the things he said were to be taken serious, but at the end of the day you can't put yourself out there like that anymore with the sensitive Nancy's always looking to be offended by something. So to be fair it was a stupid thing to put on social media knowing the social climate we live in. Also it wasn't particularly funny. Which I assume was his intention.

Take a walk in the tenderloin of San Francisco were these types of fiends are enabled to walk around with free needles and defecate openly in the streets. THAT is sickening.

<Varys01> .

Just some scams I have encountered by gypsy cunts:

1- rubbing themselves in horse shite and entering bars...bar refuses service, gypsies proceed to sue landlord.

2- they had a massive complex built for them by the government in Northern Ireland, within weeks they'd stolen light fixtures, even the piping from the toilets (this was DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR THEIR PEOPLE)

3- any town in ireland they move to, they thieve and fucking rob

4- i seen one who had been literally fishooked. I asked him what happened, his brother did it to them because they had an argument over who's dog was a faster runner.

I don't talk to retarded racists, sorry, go talk to people of your own ilk, scum shit bag cunt.

Ps.
You can find crimes from any person in any race, just to show how fuckin dumb you are.

Ive decided I hope Golovkin is the opponent for this piece of trash. Danny and Canelo probably catch him with something he doesnt see coming and put his lights out on the spot. I prefer to see Golovkin put him in a corner and lay a brutal concussive beating on him before he eventually crumbles.

He's scared shitless of Danny. Only thing we would be surprised to catch him with is a contract he would sign.

I don't talk to retarded racists, sorry, go talk to people of your own ilk, scum shit bag cunt.

Ps.
You can find crimes from any person in any race, just to show how fuckin dumb you are.

lol scum shitbag cunt. me or the gypos?

Ps.
Of course you can. But you can also go by statistics and and previous experience. And we both know that statistically gypsies are as likely to commit crime as Somali pirates..

I think the problem is you seem to think we are talking about the Romany gypsies who would absolutely abandon the travelling trouble makers..

I guess they do have a right to complain though with all of the council tax they're paying..

Ok, look I like you man and no I'm not racist and I do not mean every gypsy. And maybe I've turned this into something it shouldn't be.

I've just had my most recent run in with gypsies. I won't call them that but fucking hell man it taints my view with every experience I have with them. 3 people's dogs have been knicked along with a caravan people's kids being abused the shops being robbed. Shitting purposely in peoples gardens. There is a reason these particular ones do not take up councils offers of permanent sites. And it's becasue they'd have to pay council tax.. and would have no one to rob but themselves.

And that irks me and has been my impression every time. So I'm sorry if my world view is somewhat tainted.

Last edited:
Of course you can. But you can also go by statistics and and previous experience. And we both know that statistically gypsies are as likely to commit crime as Somali pirates..

I think the problem is you seem to think we are talking about the Romany gypsies who would absolutely abandon the travelling trouble makers..

I guess they do have a right to complain though with all of the council tax they're paying..

Ok, look I like you man and no I'm not racist and I do not mean every gypsy. And maybe I've turned this into something it shouldn't be.

I've just had my most recent run in with gypsies. I won't call them that but fucking hell man it taints my view with every experience I have with them. 3 people's dogs have been knicked along with a caravan people's kids being abused the shops being robbed. Shitting purposely in peoples gardens. There is a reason these particular ones do not take up councils offers of permanent sites. And it's becasue they'd have to pay council tax.. and would have no one to rob but themselves.

And that irks me and has been my impression every time. So I'm sorry if my world view is somewhat tainted.

Sounds fair but I'm sure that if I was to introduce you to my many travelling friends, you'd get a complete opposite view...

As for taxes, I can't blame them, if I could not pay any to these scrounging benefit dwelling cunts, I would.

Sounds fair but I'm sure that if I was to introduce you to my many travelling friends, you'd get a complete opposite view...

As for taxes, I can't blame them, if I could not pay any to these scrounging benefit dwelling cunts, I would.

Double standards pal. You’re calling people who receive benefits scrounging cunts, yet giving travellers a pass for paying taxes that we all have a responsibility to pay? Can’t have it both ways

My mate Keith and his brother are lovely fellas. Give up their spare time getting young kids off the street and teaching them to box. And I’ve had quite a few friends over the years that are travellers, through boxing.

I also seen the other side whilst working the doors, acting the cunt and then bringing down half the family down to beat the bouncers up. Or flying drones over the local houses to see what is easy to rob. This is not exclusive to travellers, but it’s more common than it should be

Travellers are prejudiced against, there is no doubt about that. And their criminal element is treated differently by the general population. But from my experience this is not a one way street. Travellers have the same ignorance and prejudices towards non travellers as the other way round in general.

Where about in the UK are you?

I have no problem meeting travellers, im sure like every race, there are plenty of good and bad, but it seems that the good keep themselves to themselves rather than being proud and making people change their minds.

When you have 2 high profile travellers, spouting the type of nasty shit that Fury and Saunders do, its hard to change your mind without them integrating into society(which they do not do at all) and changing peoples minds, so we know these are just cunts.

As an American who has no concept of this dynamic, whenever gypsies/travelers are brought up by ppl who actually know, I find it fascinating.

Are gypsies all related? Is there a comparison to be made to certain Americans that I can kind of understand or is this whole thing very unique to the UK and parts of Europe? I get the feeling they would be known as kind of like "trailer trash" here in the States. Btw no judgement from me either way, I'm just very interested in this subject since it's so foreign to me.

Back