New Ngannou Opponent Suggestion

Why not Stipe - Ngannou UFC 216... Not like there are too many fights out there for the both of them.

Give him one of those unranked big men from the Soviet block that have appeared in one of the undercards.

yup I agree actually, and Francis would have no time to train against those kicks and take downs
Jones would annihilate him and the haters would come unglued lol

Scrap him fighting at UFC 215 and just give him the title shot at whatever the next event they can make it happen is.

Yeah.. why not?

They exchanged some mean words and Black Beast in dat hoe is unretired

someone edited the Wiki page for UFC 215 to show Conor as JDS' replacement - LOL

Make him fight Ronda and Travis brown at same time! Throw in mini me for the lol's to. :rolleyes:

Datsik

datsik.jpg

Seems well timed to recent events no?

I actually see him as some kind of legend of the sport. A terrible and shameful one, but still a legend. And to think that man annihilated a young Arlovski.

Honestly I don't see a current fighter worth a damn on the roster that will step up so bring in a top prospect to fight Ngannou.

My choice is either Blagoi Ivanov the WSOF heavyweight champ that just beat UFC vet Shawn Jordan.

Or Russian destroyer Sergey Pavlovich the best HW prospect with legit KO power like Francis

Just bleed bitches

Back