**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

War AJ
Also you are living proof that theres a good life to live after you win the battle against the pills that take your freedom. Respect brother

You got this @AJ Garcia all that work you have been putting in will pay off, it’s your time. Do your thing, God bless you homie.

Could never be. Sherdog will always have a special place for posters that actually fight and put their name to it on here - takes major balls to do that with this this bunch of sharks you got on here.

Shitting on @AJ Garcia is a bannable offence... It's like blasphemy only worse because Monsta AJ is real.
This

2 weight classes and about $50m smaller, and AJ still beats that dude into the living death.
giphy.webp

received_1563309617327884.jpeg

Its that time again... Everyone's favourite purple-named Sherdogger, "Monsta" @AJ Garcia is going to be stepping into a cage, allowing us all to live vicariously through him... This time he is the Main Event, on a solid card on June 23rd in Logan, Utah... Amazing stuff for an awesome fighter, and intelligent, knowledgable poster.

d1a88e4d-f620-4f6c-9666-4fe973054085-jpeg.385759

e5827caa-551d-423d-b5f2-de210457413c-jpeg.385761

He is 1-2 in his MMA career, having gone 7-3 as an amateur. He won his debut back in April very convincingly, and a great showing in his second fight against a much more experienced grappler, and his 3rd fight was against a natural LHW with 20 years catch wrestling experience... This time his opponent is his own size, and his camp has been way stronger - our boy has got this.

Here is an interview he did for fightbookMMA

received_1563309643994548.jpeg

received_1563309627327883.jpeg

And here he is smashing fools:

Lets get behind our boy and wish him the best...

@AJ Garcia bro, Sherdog is with you - keep us posted on uodates, and news, and I'll add it to the OP!

<StillMyBoy>

He coo

<mma4>

Wrong forum. He never pwned anybody good. Just hasbeen 2004 accounts...

Nah, really, have fun and show what the A-level gene pool of Sherdog has to offer. Best of wishes in the rest of your preparations.

War Brother @AJ Garcia

Don’t join any Mormon cults
And Make sure to call out CM Punk after the Win

Call me out after you win sherbro. Jk I haven't weighed 145 since like the 3rd grade...

Back