**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

Maaaaan that sucks.
Someone on sherdog should step up and take a beating!

I actually weigh around 155 right now. If it wasn't a 18 hour drive I'd come get beat up fo free.
I just started a "go fund me" for @FrontNakedChoke's plane ticket to Utah. Time to dig deep folks.

Meantime go ahead & get your fooking paperwork in. You know how f*cked they are about that. Hmmm.... that said... how are they going to accept a late replacements paperwork & physical this late but not give the original fighter more time? Anywayz... Palaal obviously doesn't want it after posting himself jamming to tunes after f*cking this all up.

Last edited:
Alright, guys. A replacement has possibly been found. Just trying to get everything approved by the commission. I’ll let you guys know as soon as I do.

Lol... sorry... maybe I just ain't right sometimez :p

shoop-aj-slaps-wilson-from-cast-away-gif.395813

Much love for Wilson stepping up!

...but we'll thank him afterward. For now it's HEAD CLEAN OFF!!!!

wilson-cast-away-png.395875

Attachments

• Shoop-AJ-slaps-Wilson-from-cast-away.gif
    Shoop-AJ-slaps-Wilson-from-cast-away.gif
    789 KB · Views: 197
  • Wilson cast away.png
    Wilson cast away.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Fuck YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Inwas thinking to turn this into a "shoop dat monsta aj" thread to at least give you something.

Well done on seeing this through and being the consummate professional.

When I made that thread say MMA fighters aren't role models I hadn't
considered you my brother - your attitude is an inspiration... Bless.

@Buff when the bad news starts, it doesn’t get any better. So, as most of you know, my opponent bitched out the week of the fight. It was a huge heart breaker to find this news out when it was so close to being done. A replacement was found late last night and I was all for it. I just want to fight, but today after sitting down with my coach, he said we should wait and get another fight booked.

If you haven’t heard of my opponent, he recently fought for bellator, and is a solid fighter. After watching his videos I honestly felt like my original opponent was a tougher match up for me then this guy. I honestly didn’t care who it was tho and would’ve fought anyone put in front of me.i accepted the replacement the second it was offered. My coach, however, told me I should wait and shouldn’t fight such an experienced fighter without preparing for him. As buff explained in the op, in my 2nd pro fight, I fought a guy that was 8-2. In my third, I fought a former lhw, that missed weight by five pounds. Sometimes even tho I don’t care who or when I fight, it’s a good idea to take my time and find a good opponent, especially once you’re a pro and that record stays the same forever.

So as bummed out as I am, I will no longer be fighting this weekend. I was honored with the amount of support I received from you all. It’s not all bad news tho as my coach got me another fight booked for August 3rd. I’m already in great shape and this will give me more time to get even better and put on an even better performance for you guys. My contract is actually much larger too so that’s awesome, although if it were up to me, I’d fight Saturday and August 3rd lol so I still have a fight, it’s just gonna take a few more weeks now. Thanks again to everyone that has shown support.

What a ride~ Keep sharpening that iron bro & we'll be rooting for you in August.

@AJ Garcia , fukn hell. I'd do it bruv and take the fall so you get the W lol. I weigh 168lbs tho I gotta cut back to 155

@Buff when the bad news starts, it doesn’t get any better. So, as most of you know, my opponent bitched out the week of the fight. It was a huge heart breaker to find this news out when it was so close to being done. A replacement was found late last night and I was all for it. I just want to fight, but today after sitting down with my coach, he said we should wait and get another fight booked.

If you haven’t heard of my opponent, he recently fought for bellator, and is a solid fighter. After watching his videos I honestly felt like my original opponent was a tougher match up for me then this guy. I honestly didn’t care who it was tho and would’ve fought anyone put in front of me.i accepted the replacement the second it was offered. My coach, however, told me I should wait and shouldn’t fight such an experienced fighter without preparing for him. As buff explained in the op, in my 2nd pro fight, I fought a guy that was 8-2. In my third, I fought a former lhw, that missed weight by five pounds. Sometimes even tho I don’t care who or when I fight, it’s a good idea to take my time and find a good opponent, especially once you’re a pro and that record stays the same forever.

So as bummed out as I am, I will no longer be fighting this weekend. I was honored with the amount of support I received from you all. It’s not all bad news tho as my coach got me another fight booked for August 3rd. I’m already in great shape and this will give me more time to get even better and put on an even better performance for you guys. My contract is actually much larger too so that’s awesome, although if it were up to me, I’d fight Saturday and August 3rd lol so I still have a fight, it’s just gonna take a few more weeks now. Thanks again to everyone that has shown support.
Oh well bruva. Stay smart, healthy and strong AJ. Your opportunity will come soon enough

Damn. Oh well. Hopefully you can can find somepne to tango with soon. Sometimes shit like this happens. Keep grinding! I look forward seeing you fight.

I'm confused, is @AJ Garcia fighting or not?
Fight got canceled due to my opponent not being a professional. The short notice replacement didn’t work out so now I’m not fighting this weekend but already have one lined up for August 3rd.

Fight got canceled due to my opponent not being a professional. The short notice replacement didn’t work out so now I’m not fighting this weekend but already have one lined up for August 3rd.
Thanks man, war AJ Garcia!!

Back