New Painting: Nate Diaz.

EmesisArt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
22'' x 28'' Oil on canvas. Hope you enjoy.

lFnpY8p.jpg

hM26Z3O.jpg

That's amazing.

I wish I could draw/paint like that!

Awesome man, you have real talent!

Awesome painting TS. I'd put that on my bedroom ceiling so it's the first thing I see every morning

Last edited:
Nice work.

Kinda looks like you took a photo changed the background and added a filter.

Is that what you did?

Yeah...no disrespect, but that's obviously what you did.

Thumbs up from me. Very good painting!.

lCFGt7m.jpg

lFnpY8p.jpg

hM26Z3O.jpg
"Liked" then "unliked" post....just so I could hit "like" again

Good shit TS
I have the upmost respect for painters and those that can illustrate.....one of the main reasons I married my wife

I see that alluminati triangle painted in to the blood, ts.

Very clever

I'm not surprised TS

Like Nate, your greatness precedes you like lightning precedes thunder!

lFnpY8p.jpg

hM26Z3O.jpg
giphy.gif

Good shit TS. I took some art classes back in high school in the mid 90’s and am decent, but nothing as good as this.

You used this picture, or one from nearly the same moment, you changed the background and then you put it through a filter to make it look like a painting.

Not everyone on Sherdog is a drooling half-wit.

31_E9_B57500000578_3478699_Nate_Diaz_celebrates_after_submitting_Conor_Mc_Gregor_in_the_seco_a_1_1457256510844.jpg
Yup, not everyone here is a drooling half-wit. Not sure about you though.

Lol...so you're legit trying to tell us that you didn't take this photo of Nate Diaz, change the background and put it through a filter to make it look like a painting? Seriously? That's what you're asking the good men and women of Sherdog to believe?

Screen_Shot_2017_10_14_at_6_46_01_PM.png
lol omg you must be actually retarded...

the proportions are different, teeth are different, facial expression is different...no glove tape, no ufc logo.... but yeah its TOTALLY a photo and he just "ran it through a filter". Jesus christ dude get help

mods pls IP ban this retardation

Lol...so you're legit trying to tell us that you didn't take this photo of Nate Diaz, change the background and put it through a filter to make it look like a painting? Seriously? That's what you're asking the good men and women of Sherdog to believe?

Screen_Shot_2017_10_14_at_6_46_01_PM.png
..You know certain people can actually paint that well right?

Back