New Painting: Nate Diaz.

Lol...so you're legit trying to tell us that you didn't take this photo of Nate Diaz, change the background and put it through a filter to make it look like a painting? Seriously? That's what you're asking the good men and women of Sherdog to believe?

Screen_Shot_2017_10_14_at_6_46_01_PM.png
Nice catch!
I’m let down TS.

I did do Joanna, just no kicking.

91EMgIG.jpg

So what photo did you print and alter slightly?

:p

Amazing seriously.

Though it gets me a little depressed in honesty...

How much of an amazing stuff you can paint and be somebody seen only by a couple of people.

Ooooh. I thought you meant a painting BY Nate Diaz. I was expecting something like this....

MO%2063163.jpg

Nice work, TS.

Why do people find it hard to believe this is real? Go on deviantart if you want to see some insane realistic digital paintings. My buddy is really good at this stuff as well and i have no clue how he does it. Ive given it a try and its hard as hell, much easier for me to stick to my photoshop edits lol.

Fantastic work man, would love to see more
People feel cheated when they find the artist didn't take any artistic effort to do something, example, paint over something or adding a filter.

All of you guys are missing the point here. Please paint nudes of Miesha.

Edit: And Gina.

You guys have almost unraveled this giant conspiracy. Keep going. Almost there...

You guys have almost unraveled this giant conspiracy. Keep going. Almost there...
It is 3 am and I,m trying to get to sleep but coulden't . Got to the bottom of Tonys work . My apologies the stuff is right on the money and Nates is obviously one of your best .If you really want to sell you art maybe you could publish under your real name . The ass wipe names people use here is for people that want to talk shit and call each other names . Great work bud ..keep it up and use portrait grade canvas for portraits lol

Back