New Pic Leaked from Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malginadi Sparring Session

OMG PAULIE HAS THE CHIN ON A GOD!!!! LOOK HOW FAR HE FLEW AND STILL GOT UP TO FINISH OUT 12 ROUNDS WITH CONNOR!!!!! AND AFTER BEING SENT FLYING ACCROSS THE RING HE ONLY HAS A SLIGHT BRUISE IN HIS EYE!!!!!! I CAN NOT EVEN1!!!!! NATE WAS LITERALLY DECAPITATED BY CONOR AND ONLY MANAGED TO STRANGLE CONNOR ONCE AND LAST A MISLY 5 ROUNDS WITH CONOR. PAULIE SHOULD COME BACK AND WIN THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH THAT CHIN!!!!
Paulie didn't make it out the 12th.

Umm, no - the picture clearly shows Malignaggi on the floor and Conor on his feet, therefore there was clearly a knockdown involved. The people taking these images would never put these still pictures out there with the intention of creating a disingenuous or false narrative/implication.

You haters will go to any lengths to discredit Conor.

It was already confirmed by Lorenzo that is was push dummy

So i assume Paulie not coming back to camp hahaha, if he does Mcgregor won't be sparring him boxing that's for sure.

right-upper.gif

cotto20121.gif

LOL! Where did you find these gifs? The guy in red shorts is the worst boxer I've ever seen. Look at him not even keep his other hand by his cheek!!! Imagine if his opponent just used a counter hook.. BAM! KO! Every boxing coach knows it's the most important to protect your head and you won't have time to raise your hand from that distance!!!

I love the fact that Conor is keeping it competitive in the boxing area. And people actually believe it would be competitive if Conor could use his full arsenal against these boxers? LOL

LOL! Where did you find these gifs? The guy in red shorts is the worst boxer I've ever seen. Look at him not even keep his other hand by his cheek!!! Imagine if his opponent just used a counter hook.. BAM! KO! Every boxing coach knows it's the most important to protect your head and you won't have time to raise your hand from that distance!!!

Yeah I Googled "bumfights" and this bum was the first hit.

$

He accidentally avoided a counter here by tripping on his feet or something, that's the only logical explanation. I saw some guy say something about posshitting something earlier in the thread but I don't believe in witchcraft. I like glue. Glue is tasty. Red is my favorite color. Horsies are pretty. K bye.

Yeah I Googled "bumfights" and this bum was the first hit.

$

He accidentally avoided a counter here by tripping on his feet or something, that's the only logical explanation. I saw some guy say something about posshitting something earlier in the thread but I don't believe in witchcraft. I like glue. Glue is tasty. Red is my favorite color. Horsies are pretty. K bye.
That's actually a perfect gif to (seriously) demonstrate why nitpicking still images is retarded. Defense is based on both anticipation and reaction. When you've seen someone throw a left hook a million times, you start defending yourself from it when your opponent is putting himself into position for it, not when the hook is in the air.

And more importantly, blocking is worse than dodging, ducking or slipping -- Mayweather doesn't need to block because he's out of the way before a return hook is possible. Yet if you took a still picture of that sequence before he starts pulling back, he'd look "completely open" to a hook.

Why are people getting excited about McGregor going 12 hard rounds with retired out of shape Paulie? Paulie in his last fight got stopped and out boxed by British level fighter Eggington. KOed in 9 by Garcia (after full training camp) and KOed in 4 by Shawn Porter (after full training camp). Floyd when he was last seen in action is a million lightyears above those 3 guys.

Because the so called boxing experts and Conor haters on this forum have been saying Conor wouldnt beat even good amateurs at boxing. It should be obvious now that he is a lot better than people have been giving him credit for.

We need to see some actual videos of the sparring, and long videos. pics can't tell us anything, because I have a few pics of some beautiful uppercuts that Cormier hit Jones with and it looks great in pics and sweat and mouth piece flying out of Jones mouth, but in reality we know........ so we need to see actual video of the sparring to know anything

Lol at the "boxing purists" saying Paulie won that exchange. Paulie did not land anything even remotely clean in that pic because the angle clearly isn't there and you're getting fooled by camera perspective. Furthermore if this was a video then the next sequence of frames would be of Conor ripping a right to Paulie's squared frame - not Paulie landing a left hook to Conor. If Paulie tries to land the left hook from that position all Conor has to do is bring his weight over to his right foot and he will slip it on the outside and turn Paulie completely.

So it's not only this moment, it is also the moment after it - a proverbial check followed by the inevitable checkmate. It's the type of 101 stuff that boxing coaches will warn you about when you're fighting southpaws and Paulie has no business finding himself there against an amateur. It is beyond embarrassing for both Paulie and any "purist" who thinks he got the better out of that exchange. But at least Paulie might be able to excuse it by extreme exhaustion and lack of focus though - the rest of you lot are just clueless...

What exchange exactly? Are you imagining the next 120 frames or what?

Delusional asshat you are.

Hahahahahah

I genuinely feel sorry for the Conor doubters, they like Floyd will be exposed in 3 weeks time. Conor is showing the world that anything is possible.
people like you are going to be the reason conor's career may end after floyd knocks him out. people are going to be destroying him for years to come

The point is, Conor tagged the 2 weight champ and will surely tag Mayweather too.
Your logic is retarded.

In fact this whole thread is retarded. Trying to make all these judgements after 2 fucking pictures that show absolutely nothing.

I would absolutely love McGregor to beat Floyd, but these pictures mean absolutely f*ck all.

word from inside sources say that Conor was dropped by a body shot from Paulie.

Conors non attacking hand is always near his waist and not defending, hand down, man down. Floyd by KO

Back