New Q&A on Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second rule of Sherdog gym: sell the gym because the first rule resulted in zero customers.

Hey guys.

I'm looking to find which place you buy your plane tickets from, whether it be a travel company or airline company itself...

I'm looking for the price of flying out of JFK,Ottawa, or Montreal to Thailand, prefereably Bangkok or Phuket.

Round-trip not just one way... Can't edit because I'm in timeout on an internet forum...

Hey everyone :)

Didn't know where else to write,so I'm writing in this forum,
because all you seem like are good experts of thailand muay thai gyms/camps.
I'm a girl,16 yrs old. Now I'm training boxing in my country,but I really want to train Muay thai in thailand. Talked with my parents,they'll let me go to Thailand for 1 month, or 5 weeks.
Now,Im VERY confused what camp or gym to choose. I need your help !!
Im begginer to muay thai.
What I need?
1.I need good trainer(I'll take only personal training sessions). I'll want train Muay thai and western Boxing,
So, I need that in that gym there would be a MT and boxing trainer.
2.I need good accomodations,best would be a hotel.
3.I need gym or camp that is friendly to foreigners.
4.Beach near gym would be a BIG plus.
5.And that would be a good thing that gym would be nicely built,not some hole..
I've read this thread,I've read many reviews of Thailand gyms,but can't decide which is good for me.
And if it matters I'll travel to thailand somewhere between june and july,and be there for about 1 month or 5 weeks.
Sorry for my bad english,It isnt my first language :)

I heard that TIGER MUAY THAI is good camp,what do you think?

So, I need your help!!

Thanks, Camilla.

Camilla,

For someone such as yourself, I'd recommend either Promthep or Rawai muay Thai gyms.

16 year old girl traveling to Thailand by yourself?

This. I'm not judging but if I am ever fortunate enough to have children I would never let my 16 year old kid go alone, regardless of gender. Japan yeah, Thailand no.

That being said I think a place that's known as a party town (Phuket, Pattaya, Patong) would be at the bottom of said list. Let's say my kid is 18, technically he or she could do what they like as long as they have the money to pay-I would offer to pay for the trip if they stayed somewhere easily accessible to hospitals, embassies, airports and other modern conveniences. Chiang Mai and BKK are what I would advise and I'd lean more towards CM as it has better traffic, less crime and other darker elements. I'd also make sure there is an airport pick up and drop off and have my kid call every day just to check in...

edit**Also I have to say I feel this may be a trolling question but who cares it still applies regardless.**

You can start a new thread if you like but this one needs to be closed at 1000 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back