New QOTSA

John Theodore is gonna be great for sure.

Fuck yeah! QOTSA is my favorite band of all time and I cannot wait for this one to drop.

One of the only bands these days that when they release new music i'm genuinely excited. Love the new track

I think I've actually purchased three albums in the last three years, and I preordered.

My favorite band ever. So stoked for this one.

I'm loving it.

Feet dont Fail Me, Un-Reborn Again, Head Like a Haunted House, Villains Of Circumstance...guh!!
tumblr_ory5etG2wg1u5xsfqo1_400.gif

source.gif

I'm loving it.

Me too - first album of theirs I can listen to front to back without wanting to skip anything. Sucks that whoever leaked it (my version at least) recorded the thing way too quiet as well as fucked up Unreborn Again (almost like he turned the volume way down with two minutes left). So I spent some time normalizing all the tracks and fixing that one song.

Can't wait for the indie vinyl to arrive so I can frame it for my wall.

EDIT: LMAO I just realized my av dances perfectly to Feet Don't Fail Me Now. I gotta do a mashup with that video. Unfortunately since it's a leak YT is probably gonna ding me.

Last edited:
Thats on everyones leak - its the audio water mark from matedor

Someones gun get it.

The Evil Has Landed Single quality.

Here....We......COME.

Had to drive three hours today for work and listened to the album about four times. This is definitely one of the GOAT albums to me. Not a single remotely bad song.

Saw them live for the fourth time a month or so ago.

Magnificent.

Best band on the planet this entire millennium.

QueensOfTheStoneAge_013.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

me too, in sydney. got too drunk, spent too much money on merch.

No fucks given, long live Josh Homme

Saw them live for the fourth time a month or so ago.

Magnificent.

Best band on the planet this entire millennium.

QueensOfTheStoneAge_013.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Got my ticket! What camera did you use?

Back