New Reem Episode

Rholk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Didn't see this posted yet,
It amazes me how he stays driven and how he copes with his losses
1:50 "get back on the horse", could we see the return of teh Ubereem? <{jackyeah}>

I am surprised he's only been knocked out 12 times in his career, I swear seems like way more.

The guy has some serious heart, same with AA. Both guys have had multiple career ups and downs. Any normal guy would've given up after losing as many times as these guys have.

Isnt that Cody East guy a real piece of shit?

And eh, good luck to Overeem but I hope that he'll start to reconsider his options moving forward if he keeps getting those KO losses.

The Reem is as tough as they come mentally. I mean, talk about coping with adversity. On an off steroids, across weight classes, stylistic changes, taking losses that would end the careers of other people. He just keeps managing to endure and remain elite despite all these factors.

Still, everything comes to an end eventually.

1:50 "get back on the horse", could we see the return of teh Ubereem? <{jackyeah}>

giphy.gif

Didn't see this posted yet,
It amazes me how he stays driven and how he copes with his losses

Video shows his ko face 5:40. The crowd looked shocked.
At least he hasn't had to deal with joint issues, broken hands things like that. So its great to hear him beingn positive and gives me some hope that he's going to be a top contender again.

Props to Alistair and the way he deals with losses; always shows himself at his lowest points and makes no excuses (unlike guys like Garbrandt etc.). The problem is he's aging, took a lot of damage and is fighting killers on their way to the top, they can't really match him up in any big " fun fights" with the older heavyweights, because he has already fought them all.

Has he woken up yet from the Francis KO? That was so violent. Reem is a true fighter to come back from that. Would have been a career ender for many

Maybe he has a getting knocked out fetish.

There is no possible way this guy won't end up seriously brain damaged in his latter years.

I predict Leon Spinks level.

pretty sure all the damage he's taken has actually changed the shape of his head.

RJJ fucking up the whole production cutting a shit promo.

You're lyin' to me Roy! Why you gotta do me bad like that Roy?

"WTF ROY!?! - WE ASKED YOU SPECIFICALLY NOT TO BRING UP BAD STUFF and/or CHEATING!"

The editing room is hungry and bored.

Back