New Retarded Youtube Trend: Eating Laundry Detergent

Social media is the real destroyer of youth, this is just another bi-product of kids finding way to try to get attention. Between the over medication of kids and over saturation of all forms of media, we're turning kids into wild animals and attention whores.

A lot of this has to do with all of the mass shootings these days too I believe. How often did you see these mass shootings before the internet age? Not many.

You know when us last generation folks tell the current gen folks, that their generation is fucking retarded, and they shrug it off as older people just being bitter and out of touch, and that every older generation says the new generation is bad?

Yeah, checkmate. This generation is quite literally retarded. Like "have to pull videos from Youtube, so young adults won't be compelled to eat laundry detergent" retarded.

My god.

What a grumpy old fart you are.

Eat a Tide pod and smile grandpa.

How many people are actually doing this?

sub-buzz-15879-1516199473-6.jpg

theyre-locking-up-tide-pods-now-tion-sale-sale-sale-30323032.png

Enough that stores are doing this

Like y'all weren't doing stupid shit as kids.
Common sense indicates you're not supposed to eat laundry detergent.

Seriously if you're stupid enough to smoke nutmeg or eat laundry detergent you should probably be eliminated from the gene pool.

<{vega}>

"Trend"

You old fucks have to remember something: Social media makes it easy to see every single idiot doing idiotic shit. Seeing more of it, due to social media, doesn't mean more people than ever are idiots.

It's the same as old people saying "the world is going down the drain", despite, by every metric, the world being objectively better than it was 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago.

For real. I think a couple people did it and now Hundreds of news stories and shit memes about everyone doing it. News sites got their bait clicks. Not everyone is doing it you dinks.

For real. I think a couple people did it and now Hundreds of news stories and shit memes about everyone doing it. News sites got their bait clicks. Not everyone is doing it you dinks.

It's the like "vodka tampon" stories that were running a few years ago. It was the "new craze", when only something like 3 cases had been reported altogether.

It's the like "vodka tampon" stories that were running a few years ago. It was the "new craze", when only something like 3 cases had been reported altogether.

But don't tell anyone, the memes are too good to lose.

I've seen a bunch on Instagram, including a bunch of people smoking them in a vape, off TI dab nails, etc.

I've seen a bunch on Instagram, including a bunch of people smoking them in a vape, off TI dab nails, etc.

That stuff all seems like it would be really easy to fake.

And having a bunch of memes don't mean a shit ton of people are actually doing it. It just means that a handful of people did it and a ton of people are making memes about it.

That stuff all seems like it would be really easy to fake.

And having a bunch of memes don't mean a shit ton of people are actually doing it. It just means that a handful of people did it and a ton of people are making memes about it.

I'm not talking about memes, I'm talking actual videos of these idiots doing it.

"Trend"

You old fucks have to remember something: Social media makes it easy to see every single idiot doing idiotic shit. Seeing more of it, due to social media, doesn't mean more people than ever are idiots.

It's the same as old people saying "the world is going down the drain", despite, by every metric, the world being objectively better than it was 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago.
^He eats tide pods.

I'm not talking about memes, I'm talking actual videos of these idiots doing it.

Which could all be easily faked.

If a significant amount of people were eating/smoking/shoving them up their asses, we would have a medical crisis on our hands, but as far as I can tell, we don't.

When will this meme be called racist?

While its stupid, it does seem like its more like they pop the capsule inn their mouth and spit out the contents, rather than ingest them. But yeah, wtf?

You know when us last generation folks tell the current gen folks, that their generation is fucking retarded, and they shrug it off as older people just being bitter and out of touch, and that every older generation says the new generation is bad?

Yeah, checkmate. This generation is quite literally retarded. Like "have to pull videos from Youtube, so young adults won't be compelled to eat laundry detergent" retarded.

My god.
honestly it all comes down to just social media.

if your generation had it they would have been just as stupid

social media takes the stupidity of youth and amplifies it 1000 fold

Self correcting problem.

Fuck the small number of people that try this.

If you are that stupid you deserve whatever happens to you.

People panic when they hear stupid shit like this and start a "we must save the children from this " thing.

Screw that lets weed out the stupid ones.

Back