New Retarded Youtube Trend: Eating Laundry Detergent

"Trend"

How many people are actually doing this?

You old fucks have to remember something: Social media makes it easy to see every single idiot doing idiotic shit. Seeing more of it, due to social media, doesn't mean more people than ever are idiots.

It's the same as old people saying "the world is going down the drain", despite, by every metric, the world being objectively better than it was 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago.
You obviously missed the 80's.

You know when us last generation folks tell the current gen folks, that their generation is fucking retarded, and they shrug it off as older people just being bitter and out of touch, and that every older generation says the new generation is bad?

Yeah, checkmate. This generation is quite literally retarded. Like "have to pull videos from Youtube, so young adults won't be compelled to eat laundry detergent" retarded.

My god.
As opposed to last generation thinking you could lay down on the highway and let car run over you for a laugh. Because it was in a shitty movie.

jncoheader1080.png

Eating laundry detergent is still less retarded than this

Well, I have to say this is stupid.
But then again when I was young me and my mates had a "challenge" to see who could ride their bike the longest while grabbing each handlebar with the opposite hand.
That obviously mostly caused people to crash their bike almost immediately one guy even broke his arm.
And yet we thought it was funny as hell. We even started to do it downhill after some guys managed to do it well on an even surface.

So yeah its a bit different than eating detergent.
But still incredible stupid.
But fun.

I'm in favour of universal healthcare, but I do wonder about my stance watching some of these dumbshit at times.

As opposed to last generation thinking you could lay down on the highway and let car run over you for a laugh. Because it was in a shitty movie.

LOL, "The Program". I 'member.

Can't remember if it was too wide spread, or just one guy getting killed doing it, so they had to pull the scene from the ads.

I think the "Kobe Bryan jumping a car" vid, also caused some chaos too, but that wasn't all that long ago.

I still say this is worse though. This isn't a stunt, or an adrenaline rush thing. You're just poisoning yourself.

I'm 29 and the only thing going on in my high school was cigarettes, weed and liquor.

At what point did shit jump from weed and beer to the Fire Challenge and the Tide Pod Challenge?

LOL, "The Program". I 'member.

Can't remember if it was too wide spread, or just one guy getting killed doing it, so they had to pull the scene from the ads.

I think the "Kobe Bryan jumping a car" vid, also caused some chaos too, but that wasn't all that long ago.

I still say this is worse though. This isn't a stunt, or an adrenaline rush thing. You're just poisoning yourself.
I think problems like this will get worse every generation just due to the internet. Video sharing wasn't a big thing back when "the program" came out so it didn't catch like wildfire. Just my opinion though, no way to really prove it.

Common sense indicates you're not supposed to eat laundry detergent.

Seriously if you're stupid enough to smoke nutmeg or eat laundry detergent you should probably be eliminated from the gene pool.

<{vega}>
I didn't know people smoked nutmeg.

It all started with Steve O snorting Wasabi

Kids do the darnest things.

Back in my day I would say the most stupid game we played was the blackout game. Whip its and later inhaling air dusters was pretty dumb too.

People say it's wrong to joke about death or suffering of others but come on man...this shit just writes itself.

Lol at people acting like this is just teenagers being teenagers.

There are two types of teenagers in this discussion... ones who worked to do well in life, and ones who had shitty parents and sucked ass in school.

Poor, dumb people, with shit parents being revealed ITT.

I'd actually like to thank these kids. Sacrificing their lives so that our gene pool can be clean (no pun intended) and ensure the survival of a better mankind.

Thank you, fuckers

Kids do the darnest things.

Back in my day I would say the most stupid game we played was the blackout game. Whip its and later inhaling air dusters was pretty dumb too.

Whip- its or balloons are pretty safe , imo. A continuous flow like a tank definitely being more dangerous. Duster and depriving your brain of o2 to the point of passing out , not so much

Whip- its or balloons are pretty safe , imo. A continuous flow like a tank definitely being more dangerous. Duster and depriving your brain of o2 to the point of passing out , not so much
Nangs via Bulberator

Back