New Retarded Youtube Trend: Eating Laundry Detergent

This seems more like a dare instead of a challenge.
These "challenge" concepts are fucking stupid.
Everyone's doing it and no one wins any prizes.
They're not even real challenges, just bullshit to get people on camera.

Won’t watch a video of it being done... but it sounds pretty goddamn dumb

I think it's time we ban memes. These are becoming public health concerns. Rick Astley was all fun and games, but kids have taken things way too far.

The worst I've done as a teenager was snort black pepper through a straw while my friend snorted salt. Made me sneeze for hours. I learned my lesson then.

I'm 29 and the only thing going on in my high school was cigarettes, weed and liquor.

At what point did shit jump from weed and beer to the Fire Challenge and the Tide Pod Challenge?

I'm the same age. We'd hold our breath and when we were about to run out someone would punch us in the stomach and we'd blackout.

Innocent, carefree times. None of this eating laundry detergent shit

full

Faith in humanity minus 1000.
097b0cf9749c5e880f039020fcb8a014f9ff6084b3160d5e93dd8c30a443865a.jpg

I don't see how it's a challenge, it's not hard to eat a tide pod, it's just stupid.

That's the challenge dumbass, it's poisonous.

If it's not a challenge, you do it, and post the vid

(Instead of your feeble attempts at stand up)

That's the challenge dumbass, it's poisonous.

If it's not a challenge, you do it, and post the vid

(Instead of your feeble attempts at stand up)

I still don’t fully understand, could you demonstrate it for me?

In response I now wash my clothes with a Kit-Kats.

You know when us last generation folks tell the current gen folks, that their generation is fucking retarded, and they shrug it off as older people just being bitter and out of touch, and that every older generation says the new generation is bad?

Yeah, checkmate. This generation is quite literally retarded. Like "have to pull videos from Youtube, so young adults won't be compelled to eat laundry detergent" retarded.

My god.

lmao. Yeah, this generation needs to be put on a leash at this point.

Well, I have to say this is stupid.
But then again when I was young me and my mates had a "challenge" to see who could ride their bike the longest while grabbing each handlebar with the opposite hand.
That obviously mostly caused people to crash their bike almost immediately one guy even broke his arm.
And yet we thought it was funny as hell. We even started to do it downhill after some guys managed to do it well on an even surface.

So yeah its a bit different than eating detergent.
But still incredible stupid.
But fun.
There's a big difference though.
What you guys did was a man test. There's a chance that one of you would have the dexterity to pull that trick off without getting hurt. And even if you failed, you wouldn't think that it would result in too much damage.
These dumb asses are drinking /eating poison. You either get sick or die from eating detergent. There's nothing manly about it. It's a stupid test

You know when us last generation folks tell the current gen folks, that their generation is fucking retarded, and they shrug it off as older people just being bitter and out of touch, and that every older generation says the new generation is bad?

Yeah, checkmate. This generation is quite literally retarded. Like "have to pull videos from Youtube, so young adults won't be compelled to eat laundry detergent" retarded.

My god.

I'd bet heavy money if the previous generation had had YouTube, they'd be doing exactly the same things.

In fact, there's no shortage of older guys from the previous generation doing stupid shit there as we speak.

Self correcting problem.

Fuck the small number of people that try this.

If you are that stupid you deserve whatever happens to you.

People panic when they hear stupid shit like this and start a "we must save the children from this " thing.

Screw that lets weed out the stupid ones.

Same goes for peanut allergies.

If my kid eats a peanut, shakes your kid's hand, and your kid could die, my only advice is don't get attached.
-unknown comic

Back