NEW SPRAWL V-Flex Series XT Review *pics*

yea I also like the split, so i can throw my nasty knees without anything holding me back!

azizam77 said:
BSIMM>..how was the hip room on these?
the hip room is fine with the new V-Flex shorts. With the flex-fighters I had to undo the velcro to put them on, didn't have alot of hip room, but that never limited me during any of my training. I can put the V-Flex on with out undoing the velcro. This was one of the reasons I decided to order another pair but a size down.

just got my one-size-downers today, and the fit is perfect. Bear in mind, I don't wear a cup, so factor that in...

drat. wish I'd gotten the 1st 2 pairs in this lower size. ah well.

Nice shorts. I hope to see Sprawl shorts without the super stretch flex panel (in the middle), I think it should be replaced with some other black material that's heavier.

Ci$co said:
..STILL using my first generation Sprawl shorts...not a rip or a tear yet...
Dude thats the ones I wanted, I lost mines and they dont make them like that anymore. I bought some new ones the Flex series they fit really good and comfy but I dont know how the flex part is going to last if you keep on using using using. It seems is made of lycra the Flex part

Guys the Lycra for the stretch panels is good quality stuff. I have used my old SPRAWLS for about a years now, training and even beach time and the stretch panel is holding up just fine.

after the reivew and with the free shipping and handling, i ordered 2 pair, they arrived on friday.
i tried them on and i couldnt take them off! they are the most comfortable shorts, make that piece of clothing i have ever owned.
training in them has been a dream. unbelievable shorts!

I love the look of those shorts I've never been a fan of the yellow stitching, vast improvement IMO.

I wanted my first post to commend Sprawl and Steve M. in particular for excellent customer service and very quick replies to my e-mail questions!

Another quick ? for G&E'ers who have experience tracking orders online - UPS says my status is "Billing Information Received" - I have no idea what this means!

Anyway I just wanted to thank the Sprawl people and all the people who contribute to thsi forum for making my first online shopping experience a breeze - can't wait to get these V-Flex on!!!

i think billing info rec means that the shipper has just created a air bill.. it is either waiting to be picked up for scanning or updated on the website.

Plain and simple these shorts are amazing I wish I could have gotten the competition series but they were out of 34s and completely out of whites (they look sick as fuck) but I have to say hands down they are the best feeling grappeling shorts Ive ever owned.

sorry for the double post but right after I posted I went to the site and saw that the white competition shorts are back in stock, so I ordered a pair and advise everybody who wants them to do it before they sell out again.

Any idea when the closed seam comes in how long does it take to get the same shorts with split seams!!! ok sorry i just no patience

Foxx_MMA said:
Any idea when the closed seam comes in how long does it take to get the same shorts with split seams!!! ok sorry i just no patience
I just emailed sprawl tonight and just 2 hours after I emailed them, they replied "Our apologies, but we will not have the regular V-Flex shorts available until around the middle of May. Please check back with us then for availability. You can also send an email to
[email protected] with "Backorder" in the subject line and we will notify you
when any new inventory arrives." I can't wait to get a pair though!

That definitally makes at least two of us Hk, I'm also going to order some of there sweet new T's.

Foxx_MMA said:

Personally Im a fan of the split seam they just allow you to move alot better in grappling and striking.

Dieselgoku23 said:
Dude thats the ones I wanted, I lost mines and they dont make them like that anymore. I bought some new ones the Flex series they fit really good and comfy but I dont know how the flex part is going to last if you keep on using using using. It seems is made of lycra the Flex part

Trust me it lasts not a tear yet and got them when they first came out but if your gonna order a new pair get the v flex you wont regret it trust me their just so damn comfortable I never wanna take em off.

I officially ordered myself two pairs of V-Flex XTs (one white, one black), two grappling shirts and a hoodie from SPRAWL two days ago. Awesome customer service. We'll see how long it takes for all that stuff to get to me here in Australia.

Foxx_MMA said:

It took three days on both orders for the split seam.

Back