NEW SPRAWL V-Flex Series XT Review *pics*

I got myself 2 pairs. The Red Competition and the basic Black ones.
The best part about the whole thing is that I didn't have to go through any online transaction. I found a martial arts store in the area that started carrying the Sprawl shorts. I couldn't believe it when I saw them. I snatched the 2 pairs up right away.

Just orderd the red competition shorts yesterday. Hopefully I might get them before this tournament I'm going to saturday. And hopefully I got the right size and all that jazz. I'm excited.

cheesesteak said:
anyone razor off the rubbery sprawl logo on the waistband?

No, because I don't want the velcro to fall off the other side.

Good luck with washing them 6 months from now.

mr. bungle said:
Just orderd the red competition shorts yesterday. Hopefully I might get them before this tournament I'm going to saturday. And hopefully I got the right size and all that jazz. I'm excited.

Yeah i just ordered black non-comp ones saturday......never been this excited about a pair of shorts....the wait is killing me already and it's only been 2 day.s

I just ordered a pair on saturday, im hoping they didnt forget me. Those shorts are gonna look nice on me.

Just got mine today....holy crap are they nice. I've never owned grappling shorts before so this is a GIANT leap over what i'm use to.

Got the black non comp closed seam....during my lunch hour i went home and tried them on and stretched as far as i could in different directions i'd use for grappling and didn't feel any restriction.

They felt so comfortable it was sad that i could just where them back to work :)

I want sprawl to make a version with cargo pockets on the side to carry my wallet and keys and i'd wear them all the time instead of my normal shorts

Lucky Strike said:
Just got mine today....holy crap are they nice. I've never owned grappling shorts before so this is a GIANT leap over what i'm use to.

Got the black non comp closed seam....during my lunch hour i went home and tried them on and stretched as far as i could in different directions i'd use for grappling and didn't feel any restriction.

They felt so comfortable it was sad that i could just where them back to work :)

I want sprawl to make a version with cargo pockets on the side to carry my wallet and keys and i'd wear them all the time instead of my normal shorts

lol, I'll support a motion for those.

Adino said:
lol, I'll support a motion for those.
exactly, after wearing sprawl v-flex's it's tough to wear any other brand of short and some cargo pockets would be perfect.

I got the white and green ones and I love 'em. I opted for the ones with the open seam up the side. It seems to be better for my Muay Thai. I have thick upper legs, so the seam is a necessity for me. And yeah, you can lounge in those bad boys all day and be comfortable as hell.

I have a few pairs. What a great short. so comfy and worth every cent!

I have seen these in combatsports int catalog and they look badass KIDRAY

I just got the brown , tan one's in the mail today and their great.

Back