New Tim Kennedy TV show Hard To Kill premiere July 31, 2018

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
On Discovery Channel. First episode looks like Tim as test pilot. Other episodes seem like Tim in other dangerous jobs.

I caught a glimpse of the promo and thought it was Steven Segal TV version, but saw Tim Kennedy.

Always knew he was crazy. Oh, and he's doing dangerous stuff

I had massive shits and my toilet was fucked. Tim Kennedy came to my house and fixed the toilet for an episode that will air later.

Does he get to fulfill his inner desire to kill people and wreck shit though ?

giphy.gif

Good for Tim. Unlike some of you poop stains that try and diminish everything he does and character attack him, I actually respect the guy for serving our country and being able to make a living on television doing shows that interest people.

Don't quit your morning shifts at McDonalds frying hashbrowns and slingin' egg mcmuffins to people in the drive thru.. You got that 7 dollar fight pass bill you gotta pay and the doritos and gummy bear supply to go along with it.

A man who takes pride in killing women and children regardless of circumstances is a scum no matter how you spin it.

Good for Tim. Unlike some of you poop stains that try and diminish everything he does and character attack him, I actually respect the guy for serving our country and being able to make a living on television doing shows that interest people.

Don't quit your morning shifts at McDonalds frying hashbrowns and slingin' egg mcmuffins to people in the drive thru.. You got that 7 dollar fight pass bill you gotta pay and the doritos and gummy bear supply to go along with it.
The logic of a fucking retard.
Every person who dislikes Tim Kennedy works at Mcdonald's?

Love him or hate him, It looks alright.

Will watch.

Not saying I like Kennedy necessarily or will watch the show, but props to any fighter who can use the sport to move into another solid career.

im so pumped for this show,looks like a solid blaze and chill material

On Discovery Channel. First episode looks like Tim as test pilot. Other episodes seem like Tim in other dangerous jobs.

I caught a glimpse of the promo and thought it was Steven Segal TV version, but saw Tim Kennedy.

10th and final episode - fighting Brock Lesnar

Really cool show. Tim has balls of steel.

I background watched the first test pilot episode and didn't catch any further ones.

The bullfighter episode was the best one so far.

Back