New TyQuil Woodley tweet towards Colby

As much as I hate to say it, I’m gonna be interested in this fight.

Let’s just hope it’s not a typical Woodley snooze fest.

Lol I love that tyquil shit, he got Colby with that picture tho.. came with the hottness

Drop a pin means for Colby to give Tyron Colby's location.

Don’t you have to @ someone in order for them to be linked with it all?

Woodley's tweet was a success.

Just look at the triggered snowflakes in this thread so far.

A+ work, Mr. Woodley.

what is a snowflake nowadays? I thought it used to mean the sensitive, liberal types. At least that's where I had seen it used. Are there snowflakes on both sides of the equation?

...and Colby aint?

tenor.gif

what is a snowflake nowadays? I thought it used to mean the sensitive, liberal types. At least that's where I had seen it used. Are there snowflakes on both sides of the equation?
Everybody too sensitive to react rationally and proportionately to other viewpoints is a snowflake.

Woodley is actually a less charismatic champion than Mighty Mouse... How is this even possible?

And mighty mouse has the whole kiddie look working against him.

The liberals now use it too, since the alt right and neo cons that typically use "snowflake" are generally butt hurt little bitches that like to throw that term around even though they are constantly over sensitive and whiny about a whole litany of seperate shit as well.

Woodley's tweet was a success.

Just look at the triggered snowflakes in this thread so far.

A+ work, Mr. Woodley.
You are in every Woodley thread Black Knighting him. You remind of Ronda's fans.

...and Colby aint?

I’ve hated on Colby many times before, I just dont feel like talking about him anymore. But at least Colby is trying (and failing) some kind of WWE gimmick, whereas Tyron is trying to act like he’s down to fight in a parking lot somewhere.

Lol so fucking lame. He’ll legally get to beat Colby up in a couple of months and get paid for it as well. Tyron trying to create this fake drama so bad.

He knows Colby would just pretend to be on the phone, like he always does when he gets scared.

Back