New US-made Custom Boxing Glove Manufacturer!!

Here's some custom gloves we just finished, they are metallic blue and metallic gold velcro gloves using layered foam. The lady wanted her nickname embroidered on, which we did in matching gold thread. We made the hand compartment a bit smaller, considering she's a female, and she also wanted a shorter cuff and split thumb.
46b64221ee1ac3a7ad3474b3c76d5390.jpg

b0678df812368cdac611ef5b92f0a316.jpg

Ok I am in the 407 (Orlando) and am def getting a custom job.

Do you do 12oz (for bag work) or is 14 the smallest?

Will do I saw u did all kinds on sizes on the web site...I'll email

HOLY SHIT! They're charging $300 minimum for a pair of custom gloves?!?!?!?!? WTF??!???!! HAHAHA. I'll pass.

Hated the only 2 pairs of 1v1 gloves we had at the gym, definitely the lowest quality gloves we've had pass through aside from the custom golden gear garbage.

$330 base for Velcro from an unestablished company is comical. 3 pairs of high quality UMA or Top Boxer gloves for that price.

Hard pass from this guy.

Though I wouldn't use them, one of my guys has used a pair maybe 15-20 rounds:

Complete garbage.

From the 1v1 review thread. Wasn't happy at $75, would be livid at what, like $400+?

Hated the only 2 pairs of 1v1 gloves we had at the gym, definitely the lowest quality gloves we've had pass through aside from the custom golden gear garbage.

$330 base for Velcro from an unestablished company is comical. 3 pairs of high quality UMA or Top Boxer gloves for that price.

Hard pass from this guy.

I don't know what that guy is thinking for trying to charge $300 for a pair of custom gloves. I can get 2 pairs of better gloves from Muhammad (TopBoxer). Talk about trying to rip people off with inferior quality and material.

Yea, no thanks. PASS!

Sucks out this turned out and couldnt live up to the hype. Last i checked they were charging around $125 for base hook and loop customs...idk the reasoning for 300 is, but its ridiculous.

Sucks out this turned out and couldnt live up to the hype. Last i checked they were charging around $125 for base hook and loop customs...idk the reasoning for 300 is, but its ridiculous.
Keep in mind that the $300 price point is the absolute LEAST you could hope to pay. If you add on very basic options like hook and loop the price starts to climb. You could end up with a $400 glove without much effort.

Given what I experienced with the Sherdog limited run, you'd have to pay me $300+ to wear this garbage.

Muhammad (TopBoxer) makes better custom gloves with better material than these clowns at 1vs1. $300 base price for a pair of their garbage custom gloves, what a effing joke!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Who's stupid enough to pay that? 1vs1 will go out of business. Just watch. Guarantee it.

A few things:

1. The "Sherdog limited run" gloves are not the same as these gloves. These gloves are produced in the US.
2. US manufacturing is very expensive, especially if it's not all in house. Shevlin used to be relatively cheap but that's because they'd been around, probably had suppliers set, and it was a family business.
3. The price for this glove is ridiculously expensive. I think this might be a case of the actual sewer deciding that his/her work is worth more now.
4. Even the US made gloves were about half price last time I checked. That might have been to draw customers in, and now they're probably recovering the start up costs.
5. This is a very difficult endeavor. He's not forcing you to buy, no need to call names.

I do not endorse this product and was very wary of the "sherdog limited run" when it was available. I'm happy that the company is giving it a shot, but from the the get go, Jason seemed to believe that making gloves was a pretty simple thing. That being said, hopefully his shop is learning and getting better. Manufacturing in the US is not a cheap option.

I was in the Sherdog run but have yet to test them out. Im really pulling for 1v1, hopefully these guys will be a top dog in custom gear.

Back