[New Video] ABOVE THE LAW - Viewer discretion advised!

BadR89

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
:icon_chee Hello gentle. I've edited a new HL video. If you like some fast paced action check this video out. Don't forget to like & subscribe! :icon_chee Enjoy!

:icon_chee Hello gentle. I've edited a new HL video. If you like some fast paced action check this video out. Don't forget to like & subscribe! :icon_chee Enjoy!

song was annoying in my opinion, footage looked good though

Great. Very high quality stuff. Enjoyable, too.

You mind critiques?

As I've said, it's an excellent video. Your footage is all high quality, and you can really pick some of the more enjoyable scenes.

There's only really two major things 'wrong' with the video. Intro/outro is kinda lame. Especially that outro. Static, blue background with some text. Boring! Make yourself a professional intro/outro, like most of the big YT channels have.

You also got a lot of potential, but what separates the GREAT highlight YouTubers, from all the rest, (asides from the video quality, which you certainly have on point, in fact you might be second to none in that department) is the ability of the video editor to appeal to the emotions of his audience. Remember, we're the tech-savvy generation. A couple keystrokes and clicks of the mouse and anyone can pull up any one of ten thousand knockout compilations, while "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" plays in the background, but only the very best can provide interesting footage AND make you feel something at the same time.

Some guys you should check out;

Probably my all time fav boxing highlight. Just straight up hits all the right notes.

This one is also awesome. Does a lot close-ups, so you can read the emotions behind the fighters.

And of course anything from GorillaProductions. I'm by no means a professional or anything, but I simply know what I like to see, and on the off chance some of my input is helpful to you, it'd be beneficial to us both.

P.S.

Music taste is subjective, but God deng... that song was terrible, OP. LOL, keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to new shit when it comes along.

Can't see your vid cause of Copyshit but I always like Out for Justice was Seagel's best film.

[Yt]4Zu1YIukylw[/MEDIA]

As I've said, it's an excellent video. Your footage is all high quality, and you can really pick some of the more enjoyable scenes.

There's only really two major things 'wrong' with the video. Intro/outro is kinda lame. Especially that outro. Static, blue background with some text. Boring! Make yourself a professional intro/outro, like most of the big YT channels have.

You also got a lot of potential, but what separates the GREAT highlight YouTubers, from all the rest, (asides from the video quality, which you certainly have on point, in fact you might be second to none in that department) is the ability of the video editor to appeal to the emotions of his audience. Remember, we're the tech-savvy generation. A couple keystrokes and clicks of the mouse and anyone can pull up any one of ten thousand knockout compilations, while "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" plays in the background, but only the very best can provide interesting footage AND make you feel something at the same time.

Some guys you should check out;

Probably my all time fav boxing highlight. Just straight up hits all the right notes.

This one is also awesome. Does a lot close-ups, so you can read the emotions behind the fighters.

And of course anything from GorillaProductions. I'm by no means a professional or anything, but I simply know what I like to see, and on the off chance some of my input is helpful to you, it'd be beneficial to us both.

P.S.

Music taste is subjective, but God deng... that song was terrible, OP. LOL, keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to new shit when it comes along.

Thanks for introducing me to this Hurt Video man. Really awesome.

Back