New Video : Fight Night Gdansk: Donald Cerrone - Till Needs A Reality Check

So because Conor said it, it’s true? You’ve watched Cerrone’s fights. He never quit, he was simply stopped by his opponents or outclassed the entire time. The times he was finished, he took a lot of shots that would’ve put most people down. If he really was a quitter, he would’ve quit against Robbie or Nate. Conor is one of my favourite fighters and although I don’t agree with it, a lot of people actually call him a quitter.

THe problem is his sensitive liver cannot take a shot. Its ashamed really. He used to do fine with friction. Remember Varner? He fucked Varner up in the rematch. He has alot of anxiety that depletes his energy and fight iq in some fights. I think he will do fine against Till because his confidence will be up. The guy has skills when firing on all cylinders.

I love Cowboy, but this is a terrible matchup for him. The UFC knows they can build Till's name off of a vicious stoppage.

So because Conor said it, it’s true? You’ve watched Cerrone’s fights. He never quit, he was simply stopped by his opponents or outclassed the entire time. The times he was finished, he took a lot of shots that would’ve put most people down. If he really was a quitter, he would’ve quit against Robbie or Nate. Conor is one of my favourite fighters and although I don’t agree with it, a lot of people actually call him a quitter.

Mystic Mac is lord.

Just messing with you with the link but In all seriousness I do feel cowboy can be hurt rather easily. Dat liver

Brown had him hurt masvidal smoked him barbosa tagged him early pettis who made 145 destroyed him.....

Till could very well be the biggest strongest guy he’s faced in the Ufc.

How can you not be a fan... The guy takes fights against "That Fookin Guy". This one should be very exciting.

if he can keep the glass liver out of harm's way, I'm taking Cowboy

I hope cowboy kicks the muthafuker right on that ugly ass neck tat.!!!

Back