New Video: UFC 214 Countdown: Full Episode

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Just released on the UFCs YT- The full Countdown.

Man these Promo vids for this card have been AWESOME.

What an amazing card this is. Stacked from bottom to top.

Nice.

I'm trying to pretend this card isn't coming up so when the inevitable injury / weight / sickness / random act of God intervenes to take one or more fights down, I won't be crushed.

Haven't been this pumped for a fight card in a long time. USADA please wait till after the fight to go in raw on Jones.

pretty cool. jones better beat the fatass. he's waiting...

hqdefault.jpg

pretty cool. jones better beat the fatass. he's waiting...

hqdefault.jpg
Won't happen cuz UFC is gonna do Brock vs Jones, per FRB Twitter. UFC needs money bad and Jones vs Gus won't pull the million plus PPV's they need to meet their loan payment.

Won't happen cuz UFC is gonna do Brock vs Jones, per FRB Twitter. UFC needs money bad and Jones vs Gus won't pull the million plus PPV's they need to meet their loan payment.
FRB is complete crap. if it were a relevant source, then maybe

Jones ain't fighting Brock. He JUST said if he fights a Heavyweight, it will be a 'smaller' one. He's not going to fight a dude who is that big, strong, and roided out of his Gourd.

FRB is complete crap. if it were a relevant source, then maybe
I agree he is a giant troll but is always first with JBJ news as he has deep sources inside his camp: he was first on both brawl and his arrest.

I would think it were crap too had the UFC not been so desperate for revenue this year. They need big events and that fight is the biggest they can make with Conor and Ronda gone. They need a star to get them out of the hole and Brock is all that is left - and - if JBJ wins vs Brock, he would piggy back of his momentum, like they were hoping w/ Cain til he got KO'd. They leaned their lesson after Ronda: build up the legit best fighter, not one that we just call the best; if Jon can keep clean, he is a super safe bet as he's so dominant. Mind you, this is all contingent upon a win vs Cormier.

I was thinking Gus too but in the financial situation they are in right now, Gus JBJ is only gonna pull 4-500 PPVs top, with Brock JBJ making them up to 100 million more.

Last edited:
Jones ain't fighting Brock. He JUST said if he fights a Heavyweight, it will be a 'smaller' one. He's not going to fight a dude who is that big, strong, and roided out of his Gourd.
That is what I thought but think about it: this is part of negotiations. WME needs super fights. If negotiations have atleast started or this has been presented, JBJ says "I'll fight a HW but not a big one". UFC then counters and the negotiations go on until Jon reaches desired number. JBJ knows they need him to pull off the super fight with GSP out for unforeseen future, Conor in question, Ronda in question and Brock needing an opponent. The rumor is what they are trying is Brock vs Jones and the winner gets Stipe vs Cain winner.

WOW UFC stepped up their production for that. Thanks for the link.

Its been a long time coming but Im very happy to see Cyborg get some recognition by the UFC. Of course they had to foreshadow it with Ronda LOL

Last edited:
Nice.

I'm trying to pretend this card isn't coming up so when the inevitable injury / weight / sickness / random act of God intervenes to take one or more fights down, I won't be crushed.
trust me...the mma gods will make sure nothing happens to this card...be excited, jump up and down, slap up a relative, throw a gallon of water out your window, shoplift...do whatever it takes to not pretend this card isnt coming up...

I agree he is a giant troll but is always first with JBJ news as he has deep sources inside his camp: he was first on both brawl and his arrest.

I would think it were crap too had the UFC not been so desperate for revenue this year. They need big events and that fight is the biggest they can make with Conor and Ronda gone. They need a star to get them out of the hole and Brock is all that is left - and - if JBJ wins vs Brock, he would piggy back of his momentum, like they were hoping w/ Cain til he got KO'd. They leaned their lesson after Ronda: build up the legit best fighter, not one that we just call the best; if Jon can keep clean, he is a super safe bet as he's so dominant. Mind you, this is all contingent upon a win vs Cormier.

I was thinking Gus too but in the financial situation they are in right now, Gus JBJ is only gonna pull 4-500 PPVs top, with Brock JBJ making them up to 100 million more.
What financial situation are the ufc in?

What financial situation are the ufc in?
4.2 million dollar loan with the need to pay off 150 million every year, while having an absolutely abysmal first half of the year and no signs of that changing on the horizon. They bought the company with the understanding that it would perform in keeping with 2014-2016 numbers and they have bombed in 2017, with no card having broken even 500k PPVs.

Back