New Video : UFC 220: The Thrill and the Agony - Sneak Peek

Even after the fight they are advertising the Body Armor on the towel. Great show of class on all fighters!

I never bought into the hype of Ngannou, but he's still very early in his career. He has time to improve if he wants to.
Look at the top 5. The length of their careers are way longer, and their age is also getting up there.

Ngannou 2013 - Present . Age : 31 (on paper)
Overeem 1999 - Present . Age : 37
Werdum 2002 - Present . Age : 40
Velasquez 2006 - 2016 . Age : 35
Hunt 2004 - Present . Age : 43
(1999 - 2008 kickboxing)

Even after the fight they are advertising the Body Armor on the towel. Great show of class on all fighters!

I never bought into the hype of Ngannou, but he's still very early in his career. He has time to improve if he wants to.
Look at the top 5. The length of their careers are way longer, and their age is also getting up there.

Ngannou 2013 - Present . Age : 31 (on paper)
Overeem 1999 - Present . Age : 37
Werdum 2002 - Present . Age : 40
Velasquez 2006 - 2016 . Age : 35
Hunt 2004 - Present . Age : 43
(1999 - 2008 kickboxing)

I think he will be champ down the road.

I think he will be champ down the road.

Who is next fight? Everyone wants to see Black Beast.
I think JDS is good too. But it depends who Stipe fights. I like to see JDS vs Werdum 2 for some reason as well.

Who is next fight? Everyone wants to see Black Beast.
I think JDS is good too. But it depends who Stipe fights. I like to see JDS vs Werdum 2 for some reason as well.

Black Beast match-up would be crazay.

Stipe was a lot more fucked up physically.

Stipe actually moved and spoke. Sure you couldn't understand half of what he was saying, but it certainly counted as "proof of life." Ngannou was as motionless as a cadaver. That's the joke.

Teh Chris looked like he had a bit of a gut there, don't recall seeing him like that before

Back