New Video : UFC 223: Ferguson vs Khabib - Joe Rogan & Jimmy Smith Preview

Everything in my life has led up to this moment

Yeah, I'm buying this one.

Take my money, Baldy-potomus.

Damn Right it will be a Bday present for myself...

XZ0ffpp.gif

Awesome preview, hope they go all out with the promo for this event as it's the embodiment of what we want from mma.

Never have I been so hyped for a fight. This is going to go down in MMA history no matter what the result.
Hyped, yet nervous. 100% pulling for my boy Khabib, but wouldn't be surprised nor that upset if Ferguson pulls off the victory. He's one hell of a fighter as well. Either way, at the end of the day, I really wanna see one of these dudes beat the brakes off Conor. I pray he doesn't take the easy way out by avoiding whoever wins this fight.

Hyped, yet nervous. 100% pulling for my boy Khabib, but wouldn't be surprised nor that upset if Ferguson pulls off the victory. He's one hell of a fighter as well. Either way, at the end of the day, I really wanna see one of these dudes beat the brakes off Conor. I pray he doesn't take the easy way out by avoiding whoever wins this fight.

Agreed, 100%.

This fight is for the true LW champ imo, but seeing McG face the winner would be insane.

I like Jimmy. I think he's going to grow into the position very well.

Man I just can't wait for that fight.

It can't come soon enough.

I want it NOW

Amazing promo in which Khabib pretty much outlines what he's going to do . Imagine if it exactly goes that way, would be so embarrassing for Tony.

Joe Rogan:

"________ represents one of the most astonishing members to maybe enter the _______ division. When he is focused and dedicated, he absolutely has the potential to be one of the fighters in the UFC."

Oh hell yes....Loving these short Promo vids the UFC has been putting out.

Sickest match-up of the year, easily. Winner of this is the best lightweight on earth imo.

Jimmy Smith - "Khabib Nurmagomedov has never been cut, never took one on the chin because he didn't have his right hand up. No mistakes. No opponents ever walking out of there with their hands raised. That is unheard of in mixed martial arts, and that is what Khabib has."

"If Khabib is the Bull in the China shop, Tony is the Cobra in the grass. He's the one you don't see. He's the one you're not expecting. He's the one that strikes, and you don't know where it came from. I have never once wondered what Khabib was going to do. I wonder all the time what Tony ferguson is going to do." -Smith

Ferguson - "This dude needs to be taught a lesson, at my hands. He's never faced an animal like me. You got your f*ckin hands full kid."

Khabib - "I'm on different level. I'm going to push him, take him down, make him tired, and I'm gonna finish him. When cage close, he have big problem. Sadly, I have to smash him."

I like both guys, low key hate they are fighting but I’m so excited to see the fight.

Either a very dominant Khabib fight, or a bloody back and forth with Tony succumbing to the pressure OR tip kicking Khabib and stopping him. Wow

I like both guys, low key hate they are fighting but I’m so excited to see the fight.

Either a very dominant Khabib fight, or a bloody back and forth with Tony succumbing to the pressure OR tip kicking Khabib and stopping him. Wow

Best thing we as fans can hope for is a crazy, back-and-forth war between the two best LWs on the planet.

I love the hype for this fight but there is little need to preview it. The reality is, this is what will happen:

"First round: And here we go! Tony and Khabib meet in the center of the octagon and Khabib flurries forward with a barrage. The two men clinch as Khabib secures underhook...and there goes Tony thru the air. Khabib is now in side mount with Tony smooshed against the cage, and he is raining down some massive shots. Tony tries to elbox Khabib fro the bottom, only to give up full mount. Khabib is playing with Tony as the round comes to and end.
Round Scored: 10-8

Second round: Again the two meet in the center, with Tony now acting more desperatley and trying spinning shit. Khabib moves in, Tony tries for the d'arce and there he goes for a ride again. Just like the first, Khabib is smashing him mercilessly as we see the life go out in Tony's eye.

Round 3: Only Sherdog was foolish enough to think this and the BArboza fight would be competitive......yep, and Tony is down again.

Round 4: Oh lord. This is bad. I haven't seen a Dagestani murder someone this violently since the Dagestan Massacre video was circulating. Hopefully the corner will throw in the towel.
Round Scored: 10-7

Round 5: I would rather be eaten by a bear alive than have to endure what Tony is enduring.
Round Scored: 10- #PrayForTony "

The only thing Tony is winning is a makeover via AKA style.

1F7w1al.jpg

LOL

Rogan "Khabib has been able to absolutely dominate every opponent he has faced."

Smith "Never taken one on the chin because he didn't have his right hand up."

hi-res-4564298c217b206aee698c5eb8d4de07_crop_exact.jpg

upload_2018-3-21_16-23-43.png

4fc6346169ae908a75161858b987560c.JPG

I love the hype for this fight but there is little need to preview it. The reality is, this is what will happen:

"First round: And here we go! Tony and Khabib meet in the center of the octagon and Khabib flurries forward with a barrage. The two men clinch as Khabib secures underhook...and there goes Tony thru the air. Khabib is now in side mount with Tony smooshed against the cage, and he is raining down some massive shots. Tony tries to elbox Khabib fro the bottom, only to give up full mount. Khabib is playing with Tony as the round comes to and end.

Second round: Again the two meet in the center, with Tony now acting more desperately and trying spinning shit. Khabib moves in, Tony tries for the d'arce and there he goes for a ride again. Just like the first, Khabib is smashing him mercilessly as we see the life go out in Tony's eye.

Round 3: Only Sherdog was foolish enough to think this and the Barboza fight would be competitive......yep, and Tony is down again. JoeRogan keeps repeating that the ref should stop this.

Round 4: Oh Good Lord. This is bad. I haven't seen a Dagestani murder someone this violently since the Dagestan Massacre video was circulating. Hopefully the corner will throw in the towel.
Round Scored: 10-7

Round 5: I would rather be eaten by a bear alive than have to endure what Tony is enduring now.
Round Scored: 10- #PrayForTony "

The only thing Tony is winning is a makeover via AKA style.

1F7w1al.jpg
Keep dreaming.

Back