New York man takes photo of demon child who haunts his dreams

Lost me at him taking pictures with his phone. Ssssssssure.... beam me up, Scottie.

Okay, I finally read the article and I am thoroughly convinced.

Well, thouroughly convinced there will be a found footage film titled “Dear David” coming out soon.

Okay, I finally read the article and I am thoroughly convinced.

Well, thouroughly convinced there will be a found footage film titled “Dear David” coming out soon.

I'd watch that.

This time next year dude has a hit horror movie in theaters due to his guerrilla/viral marketing.

Tell that to ronnie

Edit. Well, shit.

Who the fuck is Ronnie?

I'm going to assume you mean Ronnie from the Jersey shore since that opened up when I googled his name. I don't watch that trash

The ghost kid has not left his fingerprints anywhere since we can’t make a positive identity off one grainy picture.

Shit like this would lead me to moving out of a flat in New York.

Fake as blue fudge.

Who the fuck is Ronnie?

I'm going to assume you mean Ronnie from the Jersey shore since that opened up when I googled his name. I don't watch that trash
Lmao. Shows what a shitty fuckin poster you are.

The image looks retarded. The pathetic photographer probably took a pic. of his pillow, dressed up in his Freddy Krueger sweater and 3rd grade head warmer.

Get a Cat. My old cat would make sure no aliens,demons, etc would make it near my house...

Cats-Eye-2.jpg

simple ...she can turn this whole iffy reputation around as a rebranded ghost buster

Holy fuck!

Casey Anthony going around the country murking ghost children.
Final ghost would be her own kid.

<6>

dreamin' a demon
it's jerking off & creamin'
shooting its semen

I thought the same thing was happening to me with being haunted by a small creature, then I realized I was half asleep staring at the tv and it was just Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job

VeRLJRw.jpg

I thought the same thing was happening to me with being haunted by a small creature, then I realized I was half asleep staring at the tv and it was just Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job

VeRLJRw.jpg

There's my chippy!

Back